David Oakleaf preforming after CMA Awards TONIGHT!!

Started by Teresa, April 14, 2008, 10:42:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mom70x7

The show we watched last night knocked the twins out of contention - and left three couples.

I thought the final was next week.

I don't remember the names, but still in the running are the husband and wife team; the male/female couple the judges put together and the two guys.

Maybe someone else will know the names.

I'm glad the twin girls are gone. Never did like them much.

flo

The twins are named Cappolla.  Don't know how they made it this far.  I call the couple "biker chick & Will" and don't remember the guys either.  Since David is out, my rooting will all be for Rory and Joey.  They are definately good.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Jane

I watched the finale show today and Catlin and Will won. I am suprised because I was pulling for Rory and Kory since David was out.

heather_tyler_2014

no no they havent had the finale show yet have they i didn't think they did............huh  R U SURE................. hmmmmm i dont know well i'll go look on the cmt.com ohh well
Sword with a double edged blade...it'll cut you either way.

heather_tyler_2014

ok never mind they did win gosh darn i cant believe it o well i really think they're to rock than county but still i hope david comes home soon we'll have to have a big block party or something well congdradulations will and biker chick
Sword with a double edged blade...it'll cut you either way.

flo

I watched the re-runs tonite.  I can see why they selected Caitlin and Will as the winners.  They are more "in tune" with today's style of what they call country music.  And I have to admit they did do a good job.  I don't think, deep down, that Rory and Joey wanted this win after all.  They had a lot of negative comments about the down side of being a country music star so think they were definately having second thoughts.  I think they realized just what they would have to give up to live that kind of life.  They were still my favorites, because they were traditional country singers and they were so sincere.  I'm just glad I wasn't one of the judges.  They certainly had their work cut out for them. 
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk