Main Menu

Area deaths

Started by flo, June 15, 2008, 08:02:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flo

I have been told this morning that passing away has been Carl Kitchens, Ernie Altis and Howard Vancil.  Keep these families in your prayers.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

lsmith

heather_tyler_2014

yes carl had a stroke took him to wesley maybe and found that he had cancer in his liver and that he had 6-9 months to live and died about 9-9:30........................thats what i've heard and the other two i have no idea

my condolances go to amy laura lindsey and devyn and rest of the family  :{ :'(
Sword with a double edged blade...it'll cut you either way.

lsmith

Mom70x7

Services for Carl Kitchens will be 10 am Thursday, June 19th, at the Zimmerman Funeral Home.

flo

Howard Vancil was a long time Severy resident and owned and operated Severy Auto Salvage together with his son, Gary. His grandsons Kelly and Steven have Severy Auto Salvage now, having taken over after their father, Gary, was killed.  Ernie Altis also lived in Severy, now live in Eureka, and he and his wife, Maudie, own the Sonic Drive-in in Eureka.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Devyn-Leann

Yes friends, Carl has left us. He is in peace now and is no longer suffering. Our family is all together and we are trying to stay strong. Please keep us all in your prayers. This is a very hard time for my sisters and I, and especially my mother.

Thank you for all of your thoughts during this difficult time.

sixdogsmom

So sorry for your loss, God Bless you all.  :'(
Edie

Dale Smith

Devyn-Leann, I am so sorry to hear about Carl's passing.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.  May God's strength surround you in your time of need.

frawin

Devyn, we were sorry to hear of your loss and our prayers are with you and your family. I know it is hard to give up our loved ones but I am equally sure you and your family have many fond memories  to help you throug this difficult time.
Frank and Myrna Winn

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk