new member # 368: pepelect

Started by Wilma, May 24, 2008, 08:08:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

Welcome to our forum, pepelect.  I think I know who this one is and I would like to say something cute and clever about his name, but I can't think of anything.  So, it is up to the rest of you.  Anyway, welcome to our forum, Pep.  Hope you enjoy as much as we do.

Diane Amberg

Hi there! Are you the new head cheerleader? :laugh: We'll be breathing Kansas air for a few days next month, 6/10 to 6/13. If you see a little white Honda CRV with Delaware tags, thats us. Welcome to the nicest forum on earth.

Joanna

Welcome pepelect!  I guess I have a skewed outlook, I saw "Pepe le' Connecticut" at first.  I have a cartoon mentality though...  I'm sure you're not really a stinker :D

Diane Amberg

Now that's funny! I saw pep-elect, and figured it was a newly elected peppy person.  Or maybe a peppy electrician. Pepe Le Pew never crossed my mind. Loved that cartoon.

Wilma

Diane, you don't know how close you are.

pepelect

PEP ELECT RIC .....got tired of just bagging groceries and thought I would see how the other half communicates.  I expected more,  you really have some bottom dwellers around.  I have seen a lazy bear, elvis,  ex:police: and a yankee.   I hope you don't take me too seriously.

Joanna

Ha!  You'd be lucky to get anyone on here to take much of anything seriously...  except the politics board, I stay away from that one!  Now I don't expect folks to believe me, but I did figure out your name after I posted my "little stinker" remarks.  I think, from your comments on some of the other members ;) that you'll get some response after the holiday weekend...  What with gardening and graduations and such, we've all been kind of quiet on the Forum lately.

sixdogsmom

Dear Pepe--- I live in a two story house, so I know you are not referring to me as a 'bottom' dweller. LOL!!  ;D ;D  Welcome aboard!
Edie

Janet Harrington

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk