School Changes

Started by Lookatmeknow!!, June 10, 2008, 12:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catwoman

Wow, Patrick...I didn't realize that your eldest was already on her way to the Howard complex!  Man, time flies.  I am tempted to make an observation (or two) regarding relative age issues...but will abstain for the moment (lol).  :laugh: :laugh: 

pepelect

12th to Six grade is at Howard this year......5th grade the year after that .....4th.....3rd....2nd....1..prek.   The diehards will probably secede and start a charter school in the old buildings.   

I am going to start the 24 hour 12 month PEP RULZ ACADEMY....

ALL Work.

All THE TIME>

With no whining.   Capitol and corporal punishment will be used either on the students or parents which ever needs is the most.   Usually its the latter.

Catwoman

Well, bend over and assume the position, Patrick...the board of education is about to be applied! :laugh:

Mom70x7

Speaking of which . . .

The West Elk Board of Education is meeting tomorrow night, Aug. 11th, at 7:30 pm at the District office.

pepelect

What did the flipper floppers  re-/not deside to do this month? 

We are going to combine with Sedan and Longton.   Tomorrow..... 

Close all the schools. Fire all the help.  Sorry we need the money to...

Buy air conditioned busses with  plasma TV screens and web-enabled computers for internet teaching on their way to their free and reduced lunches.....

No child left behind unless they get up late.

which we can't fix on site because we don't remember how to set the alarm clock to get up and...

to cook....just fire up the microwave popcorn and ramen noodles that is all they ate all summer anyway.

At least I am not bitter.

heather_tyler_2014

i agree withhim this time exept the popcorn i ate it once all summer and that was only time ,the bus i love the idea just teach us on thier :)
Sword with a double edged blade...it'll cut you either way.

Joanna

Heather!  You mean you didn't eat any of that okra???  :P

D Whetstone

Interesting how interest in the school board meeting quieted down.  Only three persons from community at large at the meeting last night.

Not much new news.  However, when one is at the meeting, you find out how complicated our educational system is and, quite frankly, how screwed up our state and federal government have it.

Unless things change at the state and federal level, things will not get easier for us smaller, more rural districts.

PEP - hope to see you at next months meeting.  I'll bring the Dew.  You bring the sarcasm.  We'll have a great time.

September 8th @ 7:30.

DW

heather_tyler_2014

Quote from: Joanna on August 12, 2008, 11:15:12 AM
Heather!  You mean you didn't eat any of that okra???  :P

??? heck no i didn't eat any of that okra make me puke gag myself :-[ no no no no no grossssssssss
Sword with a double edged blade...it'll cut you either way.

Tobina+1

Uhhhh... I want okra!!!!  Why can't I have some???  I'll take Heather's!!!  (insert whine here) 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk