School Changes

Started by Lookatmeknow!!, June 10, 2008, 12:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flo

::) ::) ::) "go with the flo" has been used several times.  How did I get into this discussion  ??? ??? :-\  Not that I don't have my idea's - it's just that I have done no "indepth" searching so don't feel I can contribute. :D :D  Just joking, of course.  ;D ;D
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Wilma

For you good people who are using the phrase, "go with the "flo"", the word is spelled "flow".  It seems to be popular to drop letters from words, but it makes for difficult reading for some.  I am even guilty of it and have tried to break the habit.  I want to be read, not skipped over, because it takes too long to figure out what I am saying.

Rudy Taylor

Aw c'mon ... going with Flo sounds like a lot of fun to me.

It truly is "a wonderful life."

Jo McDonald

hahahahahaha   I vote with Rudy~~`A lot of things that Flo has posted sounds like a heck of a good time to me. 

Let's saddle up, Rudy, and get to Flo's before everyone else, so we can be at the front of the flow   lol lol lol

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

sixdogsmom

I'll probably go with Flo also; especially if she's buyin'! Fudge Monkey anyone? Watch out for the flow!!  ;)
Edie

Wilma

Now you've got it.  We will go with the flow and go with Flo to get a Fudge Monkey

Teresa

Quote from: Tobina on July 02, 2008, 08:59:40 AM

How's that for emotion?!   >:(

Dang good ..  ;D
Glad to see you have a little knee jerk in ya'...
I'm proud of you..  ;)

When I voice my opinion.. I usually am very emotional.. but actually when it is time to go into a meeting and debate and talk turkey..
I am very calm .. have all my facts , presenting them in a way that I know will have positive effects..........and.......................
I'm still emotional.. LOL

~~And I am sorry for my words to you and apologize for sounding so harsh. Somedays my patience with "everything "and everybody" is a bit stretched.  :-\
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Tobina+1

Teresa; funny that this forum portrays people differently than they are in person!  I could hear the laughs from people who know me when I read "glad to see you have a little knee jerk in ya'" and the bit about emotion.  Everyone who knows me in person knows I can knock teeth out with my knee jerks and emotion!  It's being in my position as a Help Desk manager and teaching people how to use computers and working directly with customers that has taught me how to seem calm and contained over e-mail.  When really, I'm sitting here at my computer beating on my desk, pacing around the house, and stress eating!   ;D

Anyway, I've come to confess.  After all my posts on this thread and being so involved in the conversation on this topic, I will be unable to attend the meeting Thursday night!  I will be coaching the HS summer league volleyball teams in Fredonia that night, and we have games at 6, 7, and 8.  I imagine things will still be going strong when I get back to town around 9:30, though?  I had only planned on sitting back and taking it all in, anyway.  I feel I've already said my piece here and because I don't have kids, don't feel like I have too much to say at the meeting, anyway.  I do hope the meeting is productive, and I'm sure this post will be re-opened late Thursday or bright and early on Friday with all the information from the meeting.  Good luck, everyone!

flo

Quote from: Tobina on July 08, 2008, 12:48:42 PM

I had only planned on sitting back and taking it all in, anyway.  I feel I've already said my piece here and because I don't have kids, don't feel like I have too much to say at the meeting, anyway.  
Tobina, I think that is the wrong attitude.  I don't have children at home either, but what affects the schools affects the towns.  We ALL elect the school board members, not just those with children in the school district.  Therefore, everyone is involved in this decision.  Just my opinion and had to state it.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Rudy Taylor

I plan to attend the meeting and write a story which will be posted on the taylornews.org website early the next morning --- maybe even that night if I get back in time.

Rudy
It truly is "a wonderful life."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk