Weather

Started by W. Gray, June 05, 2008, 11:28:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ole Granny

I learned at an early age to contain my thoughts on politics.  My parents were a divided family when it came to election time but there was very little discussion. I'm sure they learned early the marriage was more important.
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

frawin

Good advice Alice, I remember your Mom and Dad pretty well and spent sometime with your Dad when he was working at my Folks' house, and I can't see either of them being a Democrat. They both believed in hard work and sure did'nt think the Government owed them a living.
Frank

DanCookson

Quote from: frawin on June 17, 2008, 10:17:22 AM
Thanks Tobina, I find I am hooked on the Forum as is my wife so I think we will be staying on it. There are so many good people on it and so much good information that I would miss. I need to avoid the politics and the radicals and enjoy the rest.
Frank

Glad to hear that Frank, I enjoy you keeping us up to date on the oil futures and letting us know what is going on from an "insiders" perspective.

frawin

Thanks Dan, you do a very good job yourself of reporting the fires and also put some pretty good wisdom out there.
Frank Winn

flo

Quote from: frawin on June 17, 2008, 12:58:46 PM
I can't see either of them being a Democrat. They both believed in hard work and sure did'nt think the Government owed them a living.
Frank

Is this your description of a democrat?
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

frawin

I assume you are joking

Teresa

This is a picture of the Chapman Tornado .
Isn't that awful?

And my family wonders why I freak out when there is tornado's afoot.
  :o

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Dee Gee

What a great picture of one nature's most destructive forces.
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

frawin

Dale, we are seeing some of Nature's forces right now in Bartlesville.
Frank

Dee Gee

Frank, I see it on the radar, we could use a few days of sunshine around here also.
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk