Contacting Ms Bear

Started by ksnative, June 24, 2008, 09:18:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ksnative

Ms Bear, I am related to you.  I was one of the guests at the 58th wedding anniv of James and Rhoda Taylor, although, very young at the time.  I am the great neice of Maurice Marion.  I live in Arizona now.  Would like to see what geneology info you might have.  Uncle Maurice has taken us to lots of cemetaries, but of course, we didn't have paper to write on!  My daughter did get some pics I believe of some of the tombstones (she is the one really into geneology).  Any info you have would greatly be appreciated.  Thank you.

BTW, anyone reading this who knows Maurice, please say "hello" to him from Teri.

patyrn

Nearly everyone in Howard (and Moline) knows your great-uncle Maurice.  We will relay your message to him.

Ole Granny

And I know Maurice.  Please tell him hello from me.  My Dad and Maurice were in Legion.  The last time I saw Maurice was when my mother passed.  He stopped and visited with us for a couple of hours and reminised about the good ole days. 
Ole Granny (aka as Alice Lowry)
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

Ms Bear

Hello Teri,
I am so sorry it has taken me so long to respond.  I do have information and I would love to share it with you and learn what you have.  I was able to go to Howard last fall but didn't get to meet Maurice, my Aunt in Montana had given me his address a couple of years ago and I wrote to him but didn't get an answer.  When I went last year I didn't plan ahead very well as I wasn't sure until the day before I went if I would be able to go.  Mother always wanted to go to Howard to see where my father was born and I finally got to take her.  Now she is in a Nursing Home and some days knows who I am, some days she doesn't.

I took some pictures at the Cemetery at Howard of the Draper, Hubbard and Williams stones but didn't get to Brown Chapel Cemetery for Taylor stones.

Where are you in Arizona?  I lived in Yuma and La Paz counties for 25 years, left to come to Texas about 25 years ago.  Have a daughter that has moved back to La Paz County so I will be visiting there.

Please contact me at   pjmange565758@yahoo.com  .  I hope to hear from you soon.

And anyone that sees Maurice please tell him I would love to meet him.

Pat

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk