Dancin the Boogie!

Started by Teresa, June 05, 2008, 04:08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

WOW.. WOW.. and WOW!!

THE JITTERBUG You gotta love this.
Like water flowing from a bottle, fluid motion

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Bonnie M.

Oh, wow!  Those kids can DANCE!  And, that guy can really play the Boogie Woogie!   What fun!  Thanks for posting.
Bonnie

Teresa

My mama and daddy taught me how to Jitterbug.. but nuttin' like that!  :D
They are so good! I could watch them all day.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Judy Harder

Boy how I admire someone who can move like that.

I can't even walk without tipping over, let alone dance like that.

Love it.
Thanks for sharing Teresa.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Dee Gee

I'll bet them kids will not have any problem with their weight as long they keep dancing like that.  I just wish I could dance like that.
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

Jo McDonald

Bonnie --- does that bring back memories of Longton on Saturday night???????  and how about the music room in LHS with Barbara and Glendena on the piano???
Ohhhhhh what wonderful growing up years we had.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Diane Amberg

Not fair, she's wearing jeans! Half the fun was watching the girl's crinolines fly up over her head. They sure are good! :D :D

Bonnie M.

"Bonnie --- does that bring back memories of Longton on Saturday night?  and how about the music room in LHS with Barbara and Glendena on the piano???"

Yes!  We sure could dance, and a lot of the "guys" were good dancers, also!  The young couple dancing the boogie woogie, though, were just SO good!  I can't remember that Glendena and Barbara were that good on the piano, as they primarily only played by reading the music.!  Colleen Pierson was very good, as she "played by ear," as well as reading music.

It's good that we have those "pictures" in our minds!
Bonnie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk