HATFIELD, Anita (Winn) (Harrison) - b. December 31, 1916 - d. June 1, 2008

Started by frawin, June 02, 2008, 05:16:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judy Harder

I too, wish to add my sympathy.

It is not easy letting a loved one go.....but we do know
that it is in God's plan when it is time.

God bless you and your family at this sad time.

Judy
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

frawin

Bonnie I am not sure but it may be, someone told me they had a viewing there but they didn't think there had been a service there. My sister would like that as she really liked Lloyd as we all do.
Frank

Jo McDonald

My dear friend, Frank,
I am so sorry to hear of Anita's passing.  You know how much I loved that lady --- She was sooooooo much fun and as Teresa said, never saw her that she wasn't "dressed to the nines" and ready to face whatever came her way.  She was strong, kind, caring and a great bridge player  lol
  I will not be able to attend her services, as I am scheduled to work - and there is no one to trade with me for that day...everyone is already scheduled to other things.  I am so sorry about that, but be assured that  I am there in spirit and love.  She and I had many long talks about life and the blows it gives you and I know that she is happy to be home with all those that have gone before her and will be joined again with her beloved sons and Mother and Father.  She will be missed by all that loved her.
  Stay strong.  I'm sending you heart felt love and friendship.
  Jo and Fred
Our condolences to you too, Myrna, as you loved her too and she loved you also.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

frawin

Jothank you and Fred, a note like that from you is a keepsake. Myrna and I both admire and respect you and Fred and I really appreciate your comments about  Anita. Bob and Shirley and Myrna and I spent the biggest part of the day with her on Saturday and she passed away Sunday morning.
Thanks again for your neat message.
Frank

sixdogsmom

I am so sorry for your loss. God Bless, Edie.
Edie

frawin

Edie, thank you, everyone has been so thoughtful and I appreciate it.
Frank

Mom70x7

I talked with Lloyd Zimmerman yesterday - Yes, Anita's is the first funeral in the new home. I'm sure she would be very pleased. It is a lovely facility and Anita was such a classy lady, it's a good fit.

No matter how prepared, no matter how expected, a void is still a void. You amd your family have my deep sympathies.

frawin

Yes, Anita's services were the first in the new Furneral Home and it is very nice and as usual Lloyd and staff done a great job, I told Lloyd I wanted him to take care of himself so he would be around to do mine someday. The Rev. Gary Parsons done a great job as well, Rev Parsons lived neighbors to Anita and she was very fond of him and he had some neat things to say about her that he experienced over the years. By the way, the Forum's Ole Granny came to the graveside services and I got a big hug from her. I have known Alice for 50 plus years and it was great to see her there. Thank you all again for your expressions of sympathy and caring, that is another neat thing about Howard and Elk County, the people are absolutely great, caring and look after each other.
Frank Winn

Ole Granny

Thank you, Frank.  It was good seeing you and your cousins -Janet, Ginny and,Myrna.  Janet looked so good and enjoyed visiting with her.  Today is her last treatment so our thoughts and prayers will be with her.  What a wonderful family you have.  I had no trouble finding which service was Anita's. It had all the cars surrounding it.
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

frawin

Alice they are my Nieces and they are all three very special. Janet and I are close to the same age. Janet has looked after her Mother these past few months and battled Cancer as well. She is an inspiration to our entire family, her attitude is always great and she has that "CAN DO',attitude, even with the very heavy doses of Chemo they gave her she was always very positive and upbeat. Thanks again for coming out, it is always great to see a lifelong friend. I think you should change your forum name to "YOUNG  GRANNY', you looked great as always.
Frank

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk