Bill Clinton

Started by W. Gray, June 01, 2008, 06:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dale Smith

Quote from: frawin on June 02, 2008, 11:56:09 AM
Dale, SNOOPS is probably an Arkansas Democrat group, I prefer Teresa's account of Clinton. SNOOPS is probably a government coverup. Next thing someone will be trying to say that Monica raped Bill.  Bills excuse will be "THE CIGAR MADE ME DO IT", then we will have to ban cigars from the Whitehouse and the Clinton house.
Frank

LOL... well, I tend to almost always agree with you Frank.  At least you make me laugh.  ;-)

Teresa

He might not have had his hand in the front of the suspicious circumstances surrounding the deaths..  ..but I would tend to believe that he had  his fingers in it..somehow.
And just because Monica is still kicking doesn't mean squat.  :P
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

W. Gray

Fox reports that Bill Clinton, today, called the Vanity Fair author "Sleazy" and a "Scumbag."

He also accused Obama of silently supporting black activists who have been "sliming" Hillary.

"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Jo McDonald

Well, maybe we have "Ole Slick Willy" to thank for putting Hillary in the back seat of the buggy.  He has run his mouth and disengaged his brain for a lot of times.  Bless him -- if that is what he has accomplished.
  Am I a Democrat??????? Nope !!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

W. Gray

Bill Clinton more than likely lost the election for Hillary when he began spouting off during the South Carolina primary.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

frawin

I wanted Hillary to win the nomination, I think McCain has a better chance of beating Hillary than he does beating Hussein Obama.
Frank

flo

Quote from: W. Gray on June 03, 2008, 05:43:42 PM
Fox reports that Bill Clinton, today, called the Vanity Fair author "Sleazy" and a "Scumbag."

He also accused Obama of silently supporting black activists who have been "sliming" Hillary.

Don't forget to mention the "rest of the story" about the Vanity Fair article.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

W. Gray

Frank,

You may be right.

Her "concession" speech tonight left things wide open.

Although she lauded Obama she did not acknowlege he has won. The thrust of her speech, as it has been so many times, was about Hillary. By not conceding, she appears to be challenging him that he has to select her as his running mate. She wants the "people" to log on to her web sit and tell her what to do.

The news organizations were reporting a couple days ago he was only willing to give her a cabinet position.

Apparently, she will not settle for a cabinet appointment and the talks between the campaigns have not been going well for her causing her to take this tactic.

She may succeed.

sixdogsmom

I agree with you Waldo, it seems it is all about Hillary. The Chicago priest wasn't so far off IMO, although his presentation was disrespectful and not in the keeping with the Obama campaign. I will certainly be disappointed should she be the VP candidate, as I think the Clintons do not belong in the Obama administration. I think Joe Biden would be an excellent running mate and hope he gets the nomination. I suppose this will drag on to Denver. Certainly a lot of 'I's in this paragraph! I sound like Hillary! LOL!! And Frank, Barack is a fitting adversary for Johen. This should be an interesting election!
Edie

W. Gray

That catholic priest has been suspended.

He is using the excuse he did not know the cameras were rolling.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk