Sarah and Louie Handte

Started by jensarlou, May 26, 2006, 04:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jensarlou

Hello All,
To those of you that know Sarah and Louie Handte they will be back in KS for the summer visiting with their father.  They will be in Howard occaisionally during this time so look for them.  Sarah will be at Rodeo Bible Camp this coming week.  They would love to catch up with all their old friends.  Let us know if you run into them.

bowie boy

''If guns kill people, I can blame misspelled words on my pencil'' - Larry The Cable Guy

Teresa

We will all keep our eyes out for them.. Hope they have a good time back with all of their friends..

But I have one question? ???
What is poor mama going to do while her babies are gone?
8) Enjoy the peace and quiet?
Or go crazy because of the quiet.... :o

LOL :D
Teresa
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

jensarlou

I suppose a little of both. :)  Catch up on some much needed sleep.  I miss them already and they only left Sat.  They don't come back to FL till July 23rd so I suppose I could have a liitle fun in the mean time too. ;)  Take care Teresa  chat with you again soon.
Andrea 

bowie boy

who are they staying with????? have them visit my :-* mom peggy bellar :angel:
''If guns kill people, I can blame misspelled words on my pencil'' - Larry The Cable Guy

jensarlou

Hey Ben,
I spoke with your mom on Wed.  I told her that Sarah and Louie were visiting.  They are staying with their dad.  He lives in Chanute now with his new wife.  But they should be back and forth between there and Howard to see their cousins and friends every so often till they leave to come back to Florida in late July.  So if you don't get to see them this time maybe you can catch up with them again later.  Have your mom call Lori Wittmeier and see when they are coming back to Howard and maybe you guys can get together.  I know Louie would love to see Ethan.  Take care.  I will chat with you again soon.
Andrea

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk