HOW DO YOU CONSERVE????

Started by Wilma, May 22, 2008, 09:39:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catwoman

WooooooHoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!  ROADTRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'll bring the donuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dale Smith

Wow... that would be a long road-trip from Atlanta, Georgia... but it sure would be fun.   8)

Diane Amberg

If you fly into Dover Air force Base, we can set up the DC-3 for tours and pay for the fuel that way. :laugh:

sixdogsmom

I cannot begin to phathom what it might cost to fly that thing across country?  ??? ???
Edie

Teresa

I would say.. more change than I have in my great big pickle jar ...  :'(
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Rudy Taylor

Dang it, I wish Kermit still posted on the Forum.  He's an old DC3 pilot.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

dnalexander

Cost well let's see. It burns about 90-100 gallons of fuel every hour, cruises at about 200 mph. Roughly 2100 miles across the US. AvGas about $6 per gallon. Two round trips from West Coast to East Coast. Gas alone would be $24,000+. Configured with the comfortable seat it holds 25 passengers. We could hold more if we put in the old troop carrier seats maybe 28 people then. We better go out and start picking up pop cans now.

Now we just have to hope that California is still here and has not burned up. Gas price doesn't double in price by next year...

David

Teresa

Quote from: Rudy Taylor on July 07, 2008, 10:36:24 AM
Dang it, I wish Kermit still posted on the Forum.  He's an old DC3 pilot.

Not to open a can of worms.. but Kermit left on his own accord. He was ask to come back..
His chose not to.

( Sometimes it's best to not cut off your nose to spite your face..when in the long run of things, you find no one cared anyway. )

**Yeahhh :-\ I speak form experience..   ;D ***
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk