THANKS FORUM FAMILY

Started by flo, August 14, 2008, 04:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flo

I have spent quite a bit of time catching up on my "reading" today.  Today has been a very successful day for the forum.  There have been a lot of good thoughts posted today in most of the catagories.  All with very little "put downs".  Course there are always a few in the politics section, but those can be ignored if you have a mind to, however I read those also and TRY to refrain from replying  :-\.  Just wanted to let everyone know how much I like just having good thoughts and a good exchange of ideas to read, ponder and sometimes reply to if I can add to the discussion  ;D.  THANKS FORUM FAMILY
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Roma Jean Turner

I Thank the Forum Family as well for the support I feel from all of you.  This Forum makes a difference in my life.  I was telling sme friends at noon that if I had enough money to retire or could figure out how to support myself in Elk Co, I'd just move there.  I'd be between my family in Wichita and my hometown of Chanute.  Maybe someday I can figure it out.

Lazy Bear

Flo,
I've never known you to be neutral on anything.

flo

and another country heard from.  Where the heck have you been? You wouldn't even wave a couple days ago.   :'(
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Rudy Taylor

I, too, find encouragement by reading Coffee Shop posts. Sometimes I smile, other times cry over sad news. But I continue to marvel at the people associated with Elk County, whether they actually live there or not.

I also appreciate Teresa and Kjell for wisely providing other places where politics, religion and such issues can be discussed. I don't go there because I hear enough of that crap as I mingle with friends and neighbors each day. But I'm glad others have a place to do it --- if for other reason than it keeps it off the friendly little Coffee Shop in our community forum.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Diane Amberg

I feel so much better knowing that you'll put up with me too, especially when I'm down. This has been a tough week, but we all did what we had to do and it worked out OK. Lots of tears, but lots of good stories and laughter too. All is well.

Lookatmeknow!!

Diane, I am behind but did you have a death in the family??  I am sorry if you did.  You and your family will be in my prayers!!!
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Diane Amberg

Not blood relatives, but two very close friends. Thanks

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk