Mothers Day

Started by Teresa, May 08, 2008, 10:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Don't forget to be extra good to your mama's this Sunday.

And if your Mother has already crossed over to the other side...
Here is something you might want to say:

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Ole Granny

"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

patyrn

This is very special!!!  Thank you!

KRI

Teresa

Once upon a time there was a child ready to be born.

The child asked God, "They tell me you are sending me to Earth tomorrow. How am I going to live there being so small and helpless?"

God replied, "Among the angels, I'll choose one for you. Your angel will be waiting for you and will take care of you and be there with you and for you for all the days that you are Earth.

The child further inquired, "but tell me God, here in heaven I don't have to do anything but sing and smile to be happy."!

God said, "Your angel will sing for you and will also smile for you, giving you warm hugs and kisses every single day. And you will feel your angel's love and feel very happy. Your angel will never leave you, no matter what happens."

Again the child asked, "And how am I going to be able to understand when people talk to me if I don't know the language?"

God said, "Your angel will tell you the most beautiful and sweet words you will ever hear, and with much patience and care, your angel will teach you how to speak."

"I've heard that on earth there are bad and mean people. Who will protect me?"

God said, "Your angel will defend you right or wrong and even if it means risking it's life."

At that moment there was much peace in heaven, but the voices from Earth could now be heard and the child hurriedly asked,

"God, if I am to leave right now, please tell me my angel's name."

"Her name is not important. You will simply always call her... MAMA.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

flo

Teresa, thank you for that poem for my Mother.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

flo

I may be busy tomorrow so today shall wish all mothers a very HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY and Teresa, I shall be calling you to take advantage of one of my wonderful and much needed gifts but will have to wait till all this radio-active crap is out of my system, which should be, according to the nucular medic, 3-5 days.  :)
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk