Any Ideas?????

Started by Lookatmeknow!!, May 05, 2008, 01:52:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lookatmeknow!!

Hello out there everyone!!   My name is Angie Town.  I run a licensed daycare in Howard, Kiddie Korner is the name.  I was thinking about doing a fund raiser to get new outside equipment, but haven't gotten any good ideas.  I did a search on the internet and didn't really like the ideas they had.  They were for bigger communities.  I have discussed this with my parents and they feel fine about the idea.  Does anyone have any suggestions???? :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Tobina+1

OK, random thoughts here...
Use the kids to help with the fundraiser... pick up cans around town on your walks (although you'll have to fight the volleyball girls)... offer to pick up recycling and take to the drop-off (for a fee/donation)... have the kids do artwork and sell it... have the families of your students donate items for a garage sale... plant veggies this spring and harvest them to sell...

What type of outdoor equipment are you looking for?  There may be some other orgs out there that are working on updating parks and play areas (Elk Konnected Youth Development?), so put your 2 cents in with them and see if they can put in some of the outdoor equipment you want in the park down the street?

sixdogsmom

Bake sales and food sales are a sure thing! Batson usually lates folks set up outside I think.
Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk