UNFAIR!!!!!!!

Started by Wilma, May 05, 2008, 04:39:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

UNFAIR!!!  The media is always saying, if Obama wins-----.  Why is it always if Obama wins?  Why isn't it if Clinton wins?  It isn't fair.

W. Gray

There may be hope.

Newt Gingrich says that Hillary will win.

Others say that it is statistically impossible for her to win--Obama has too many delegates.

I have heard one analyst say that Hillary is staying around and toughing in out to show her strength for a run in 2012 against McCain, who she believes will beat Obama.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

twirldoggy

If Obama wins,  this country will be in a downward spiral.  Something similar to the Jimmy Carter presidency.

sixdogsmom

Quote from: twirldoggy on May 05, 2008, 06:50:50 PM
If Obama wins,  this country will be in a downward spiral.  Something similar to the Jimmy Carter presidency.

Why?
Edie

Teresa

I can't imagine how to condense what could be a binder full of reasons to something in a suitable size for the forum..  ::)
It certainly isn't a hard question to answer... but somebody else will have to answer this one. 
I already make enough people mad on here.. so I'm keeping my mouth closed  :-X for a change.  ;)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

sixdogsmom

Well, we know who you are against, exactly who are you for and why?
Edie

momof 2boys

No matter who is elected, people are going to have their issues with him/her.  I don't think any one of the three candidates is any better than the other.  We are screwed no matter what!!!

Devyn-Leann

Quote from: momof 2boys on May 06, 2008, 09:16:10 AM
No matter who is elected, people are going to have their issues with him/her.  I don't think any one of the three candidates is any better than the other.  We are screwed no matter what!!!

Which is exactly why I WILL NOT vote this year!

Wilma

Does anyone think that the media is being unfair to any one of the candidates?  That the way the news is reported  is more favorable to one than it is to the other?

pam

Lol, the media is doin what it always does, reportin what they WANT ya to know and pooh poohin what they don't ! Media is ALMOST always biased as to which way the wind is blowin at the moment. As for who to vote for who IS there to vote for? None of em are gonna do anything different. Just goin to be more of the same and those of us do the votin are goin to keep ploddin along footin the bill so they can do whatever tickles their fancy at the moment. I may just make a sign sayin Don't Vote, they"re all losers and picket:P

Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk