Just a note

Started by Judy Harder, May 02, 2008, 01:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judy Harder

Just wanted to gripe and say that MY COMPUTER IS DOWN, and I am getting worn out

With no games or gossip to spread I am just working myself to a frazzle..LOL>

I planted almost all my flowers yesterday and plan on finishing this afternoon. If I don't get blown away. I am mopping and glowing and have the cleanest kitchen AND MY BED IS MADE......all because I don't have my baby. OH well.

Lazy Bear will be here tomorrow and hopefully will be able to fix my habit with no fuss.

The check that Mr Bush is sending me will go to finance the computer.
I just wanted you all to know what  is going on and   where I am.

I am on the library computer right now and with the weekend here, won't be on line unless he gets me fixed.

SO have a great weekend and think of me when you are visiting on the forum.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

cheyronni

Hey Judy if you come clean my house I will let you get on my computer and gossip and talk all you want!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D

Wilma

Mom70x7

Me, too!  Me, too! 

:D  :D  :D

sixdogsmom

Well Judy, if you really want a challenge------- c'monna my house! C'mon!! :D :D
Edie

Judy Harder

I AM BACK...........and it was harder waiting on him to get here, than actually paying for it.

I can't believe how little it cost. I needed a power pack and after he cleaned up my computer he only charged
me about 75.00.

I am so blessed. He has my computer faster than it was and I am on the air again...........YIPEEEEE ;D ;D ;D!!!!!!
My house keeper will be here Wednesday and except to pay monthly bills and find my nest, the rest of the housework
can wait on her.

I guess this is part of my spring cleaning. I do usually keep things neat and clean.....but with spring here and the windows open and the dust/wind it needed to get done. Had no excuse with the 'puter down.
I still need to go through my closet and remove the clothes I didn't wear this winter......( I don't think even I need 5 or 6 red blouses...........and after gaining my health back after cancer I am starting to pick up the pounds that I lost......I got down to 118 at my smallest and it was really too small.....I am at or around 135-140 and feel real good. so will exchange some smaller clothes for some roomier ones..

OK, I am running on at the bit cause I just got back on line.
Just wanted to say I am back....and I think you all are on your own..  LOL
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Bonnie M.

PTL, Judy!

It's good to be "re-connected" with what's going on in the world.  (And the County!)
Bonnie

sixdogsmom

Marvin is the greatest! A wonderful guru for us all!! Glad to have you back!  :-*
Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk