Odd request...but help needed!

Started by indygal, April 25, 2008, 02:58:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

I wish I had of known you were going to need it.
We senior girls in Home Ec. wouldn't have used it all in the brownies we made for some of the boys that made us mad..

Sometimes revenge is soooo sweet. ( no pun intended)
:angel:
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

indygal

Bette, unless I have a mystery donor, I went into work this morning and found mini-marshmallows, mothballs and Sudafed waiting on my desk for me! So if you are the generous friend, thank you! If not, many thanks to whoever make my life a little easier. And thank you, Flo, for the hairspray can. Last, but certainly not least, many thanks to Joanna for the Ex Lax!

You all are terrific, and I'm so grateful to have you as neighbors.

flo

Lynne, where else but in small town america would everyone scurry around trying to find ex-lax, empty hairspray can, mothballs, etc. to help out a friend. ;D
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Diane Amberg

Well, right here in "HUGE" Newark, that's where!  :D :D  We have about 29,000 people but a wonderful small town state of mind. It sounds like that display is is going very well.

indygal

Well, I would say the health fair was a success, and the poison prevention booth was quite the eye opener for folks who stopped by. Thanks to all who helped with the items to make the display. I appreciate it very much!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk