MAY DAY NOT WHAT IT USED TO BE

Started by frawin, May 01, 2008, 12:39:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

I remember MayDay well, making May baskets with my sisters and delivering them to neighbors and friends houses, run up put it on the porch and holler "MAY BASKET" and run. May day today is riots, marching for  Illegal Immigrants rights, riots in Turkey all very negative. I can't see what is so controversial over the rights of someone who doesn't want to do the proper thing and apply for legal entry into this country. When I look at where the world has gone in the past 60 years and the path it is on now, I have the feeling that the Lord is coming much sooner than most people want to believe.
Frank winn

pam

It still is to some of us Frank, So there's still hope :)
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

pam

Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

frawin

pam

William Butler Yeats

Lookatmeknow!!

We made May day baskets last year at daycare, but didn't realize that it was coming so fast this week, so we didn't get anymade.  I did get a May Day basket from one of my little kiddos.  It was so cute!!!  HAPPY MAY DAY EVERYONE!!!!
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk