Highway Patrol scanner frequencies

Started by genealogynut, August 13, 2006, 12:39:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

genealogynut

Question for Janet --

Since you are employed in the law enforcement sector, I was wondering if you knew why I can no longer receive the highway patrol channel on my scanner radio, since about a month or so ago.  I know you are probably rather busy, but I would appreciate the info.

Thanks!

Genealogynut's other half.

Janet Harrington

I don't think it's because you are not receiving it.  I think that it is because there is not a trooper in this area.  The only tower that you can probably receive is the one at Sedan or the one at Severy.  We don't have any troopers here.  However; sometime in September we should be able to pick up the one that will be covering the Chautauqua County and Elk County areas.  His name is Jason Black.  His training period should be over sometime in September.  He will be living in Sedan.  He has a really nice little family, but they will be staying in Parsons because of her job.  He will go there on his days off.  I think his radio number is in the 500's meaning he will be 500 something.  I'm not aware of any frequency's changing or anything like that.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk