IF MY BODY WERE A CAR

Started by KandyKane, April 23, 2008, 09:02:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KandyKane

If my body were a car, this is the time I would be thinking about trading it in for a newer model.  I've got bumps and scratches in my finish and my paint job is getting a little dull..........but that's not the worst of it.  My headlights are out of focus and it's especially hard to see things up close.

My traction is not as graceful as it once was.  I slip and slide and skid and bump into things even in the best of weather.  My whitewalls are stained with varicose veins.

It takes me hours to reach my maximum speed.  My fuel rate burns inefficiently.

But here's the worst of it-------

Almost every time I sneeze, cough, or sputter.........either my radiator leaks or my exhaust backfires!!!!

pam

LOL, thats funny :laugh: If I was a car, I'd be a beat up ol farm truck......lookin purty rough but I start every mornin and get where I'm goin! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Judy Harder

Just think if a car-buff were to find us and call us a classic and then take us home
to work us over to look better than new..............I think we use to call them
"Old Hoopies" and think maybe there is hope for us, yet. 

I love walking around a car show and thinking of the miles they have traveled and all the work it
took to get them in great condition.

Most likely I would be called a
"Tin Lizzie" what kind would you be?  LOL
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk