David Oakleaf preforming after CMA Awards TONIGHT!!

Started by Teresa, April 14, 2008, 10:42:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

You mean this week what she said?
Kinda embarrassed him didn't it?  (but believe me.. he was eatin' it up...  ;D ;D )
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Tobina+1

Teresa, you were right; David has great stage presence!  He did a great job performing last week on stage!  I only worry about his partner, though... he acted like he didn't know what to do and looked uncomfortable.  Hopefully, they are getting comfortable enough with each other that David can give him some pointers.  If the partner doesn't cut it... they'll BOTH be cut!

heather_tyler_2014

i enjoy watching david sing on NATIONAL TELIVISION i dont know about you but i will watch him till he wins (hopefully)
Sword with a double edged blade...it'll cut you either way.

Ole Granny

I enjoy watching David, too.  The important part is David enjoys what he is doing and that shows in his performance.
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

Devyn-Leann

I just finished watching this week's show. I had to miss the ending last night due to my chores. David and his partner were on the "chopping block" this week. I think they did a wonderful job, although I wasn't crazy about their song. This week's show was songwriter night and showcased the duo's writing abilities. David's partner wrote the song they performed.

I still think they did a great job and can't wait to watch next week!

Teresa

I was hoping that they would use one of the songs David wrote.
His partner might be a song writer but that song was not one that you wanted to sing in competition. I wasn't crazy about the song either..
They need to stick with their southern rock style I think...

Devyn-Leann

I agree with you 100%. When they announced it was songwriter night I thought, alright!! I thought they would sing one of David's songs for sure! They blend so well together and sound amazing on the "rockin'" songs.

AND, I loved Joey & Rory's song. I was kind of shocked that they didn't bleep out "hoe" but nothing on tv surprises me anymore.

Teresa

Jo McDonald

The love and pride on Becky and Sam's faces was AWESOME !!!!! 
I was as nervous as I could be - waiting for the final decision to see if they would go on~~~~~~~~~ mercy - what a great thing for "one of our own" !!!

Last Sunday there was a front page write up about David, in the Independence Reporter.    :) :) :)
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

flo

I was kinda worried about David and his partner last nite.  I did not like their song choice, but I'm not one of the judges.  When I heard those last two gals, tho, I knew immediately David was safe. ;)
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk