Let's Talk Gardens

Started by Janet Harrington, May 02, 2006, 09:50:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet Harrington

Has anyone planted a garden this year?  We did.  We haven't had one for probably 10 years.  We planted radishes, kolrabi, onions, and tomatoes.  Everything looks great.  The garden needs weeded.  Too muddy right now to do it, but as soon as I can turn the soil with my little hoe, I will get that done.  I'm excited.  I don't mind having a small garden.  I hate large, large gardens if I'm the one that has to do the planting, weeding, the harvesting, and everything that goes along with the harvest.  I am most excited about the tomatoes because there is nothing better then a home grown tomato.  Let's hear about your gardens, folks. :laugh:

MarineMom

Got our garden going weeds are doing real well since the rain last week :'(   we also have tomatos beans watermelon  cukes and pumpkins. Planted carrots as well but they have decided not to grow. This is my first garden since about 91.

Janet Harrington

OOOOH!!!!  You have a much bigger garden then I do.  We didn't have room for cucumbers or watermelons or any of those vine things.  However; we have a friend who has a larger garden and I know he planted that stuff.  What fun.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk