IRVINE, Aileen June (Winn) - b. June 1, 1926 - d. April 2, 2008

Started by frawin, April 06, 2008, 06:19:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

Aileen June (Winn) Irvine was called home to the Lord on April 2, 2008 in Topeka, Kansas. She was born on June 1, 1926 in Wichita, Kansas. She leaves behind her loving children; Chuck Irvine, Cathy Proctor, Cheri Sovern and Jeanne Sepulveda along with many loving grandchildren, great grandchildren and friends. Aileen is also survived by five sisters, three brothers and many nieces and nephews.

Private memorial services will be held. Memorial contributions may be made to Catholic Charities and sent in care of Brennan-Mathena Funeral Home, 800 West Sixth Ave., Topeka, KS 66603. Online condolences to www.brennanmathenafh.com.

(Published in the Topeka Capital-Journal on 4/6/2008)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

patyrn

We're sorry to learn of your sister's death, Frank.  May you find peace knowing that she is no longer struggling wiith her health issues.  Our thoughts and prayers go out to your entire family.

Rodney and Karen Indermill

frawin

Thank You, I didn't want her to suffer anymore. I have watched two sisters die with Lung Cancer and Emphysema and it is not a pleasant way to go.
Frank

Bonnie M.

I'll add my thoughts and prayers for you and your family, Frank.  It's very hard to give up our loved ones.

May God's love sustain you.

Bonnie Mustoe
Bonnie

Ole Granny

Frank and Myrna,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.  So sorry.
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

frawin

Thanks, Bonnie and Alice. I guess we have been pretty fortunate that out of 15 of us (plus 1 foster one) there are still 8 of us left. The sad part is that smoking has been the cause of death in many of them. I have 3 sisters that still smoke and all three are having problems from it. One sister is on oxygen, and one will be before long. Of the three boys left, we all quit smoking 10 years or more ago and all three are still in relatively good health. I have virtually begged my sisters to quit smoking but they get offended everytime I bring it up. I know that each person has to do it on their own and that you have to be mentally ready. I quit when I found out I was about to get my first Grandchild, by quitting it has allowed me to still be able to walk and hunt all day, and stay active.
There is no question smoking is very bad for you.
Frank

Diane Amberg

Bonnie M.

"There is no question smoking is very bad for you."

So true!  You have had the sadness of losing a sibling too many times! 
Bonnie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk