Spring

Started by Janet Harrington, April 03, 2008, 12:03:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet Harrington

I think Spring has arrived.  Everyday, as I drive to work, I see more and more of God's beauty in the landscape.  While in Independence the other day, I saw a beautiful Bradford Pear tree, (actually several of them), in full bloom.  I drove around the block and took this picture with my cell phone.  I hope you can enjoy it.

Joanna

Oh yeah!  I do love spring and that's a beautiful tree.

Wish I could figure out how to get pictures off my camera on the computer. I have the right cord but my computer says it doesn't have the right configuration or something.  My son got some off one day, but didn't feel up to the challenge of telling me how to do it myself.  HA!

The other day we went to Independence and someone had posed a dead armadillo with a drink can on the side of the road... well we had to assume it was posed.  It was so funny that we stopped to snap a picture, but now I can't figure out how to share it!

Teresa

If you want me to ...send it to me Joanna and I will resize it add it to your posts for you.. :)
teresalaptop@cascity.com
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Joanna

Teresa, I misspoke and it's the pictures from my phone that I can't figure out, and that's all we had when we saw the armadillo.  My camera is easy, just and SD card.

Clay will be home this weekend and maybe I can sweet talk him into downloading all my images even if he doesn't want to try to show me how to do it myself.  HA!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk