Good Night All

Started by flo, April 01, 2008, 11:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roma Jean Turner

What a great trip, I have always wanted to go to Deadwood.  I love the movie, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, so I have always been intrigue by Devils Tower.

Bonnie M.

Did your car have any damage from the hail? 

There is a "History Museum" at Deadwood, on the North edge, unless I was square turned around.  It is really worth while to go through it, if you have the time.  Are there a lot of motorcycles in Deadwood now?  There were lots of them when we were there a couple of years ago, and it wasn't at the same time that they all go to Sturges.  (May be spelled wrong!)

Sounds like you are having a great trip!
Bonnie

Teresa

Had a good day at the range. It was hot and windy and windy and hot! After 12 hours in the direct heat and a corset that was cinched up so darn tight I thought I would NEVER breathe normal again.. we survived ..had great fun and met lots of wonderful people.
The Outdoor Channel crew got lots of good film footage for Cowboys. and "the Producer.( Marshal Halloway (Kjell Heilevang  ;))
did an absolutely awesome job ...producing.. LOL

Here is a picture of us today.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Dee Gee

Teresa, that is a great picture of your outfits.
Diane, watch out if you take in the trial of Jack McGraw, I didn't and I got selected for the jury and had to missed part of the show while decided the verdict.  Also Devils Tower was one the best sights we seen it that part of the states, enjoy.
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

Rudy Taylor

I'm sure everyone took a picture of Diane and Al during their visit. For those who have never had the pleasure of meeting them personally, I thought you might like to see the photo I shot when they visited us in Caney.

It truly is "a wonderful life."

frawin

Rudy, thanks for the picture, Diane looks very much Amberg.
Frank

flo

great pics of both Diane and Al and Teresa and Kjell.  However, Teresa, you hussy, wearing a red petticoat.  ;D ;D ;D and in public no less  ::) ;D ;D ;D
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

flo

OMG, Teresa, my apoligies - on a closer look, I see that it is your dress, not your petticoat.  The petticoat is on the outside, along with your corset - and I got to say this, sorry  ;D "much like Madonna".  Course you know I'm only joking with you, right?  ;D ;) ;D I'm just glad it's you and not me out in that desert with all those clothes on, although it would be mighty hot without them.  :-[ :P
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Bonnie M.

Thanks, Rudy, for posting the picture of Al & Diane.  I think Al deserves a GOLD STAR for being such a good sport and doing all of the neat things they're doing on this vacation!

Also, Teresa & Kjell, that's a great picture!  I'm sorry they're having the heat spell, just when you're out there to do so much work, and have to be "out in the heat!"
Bonnie

sixdogsmom

So no close encounter of the third kind?  ;D ;D :o
Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk