Good Night All

Started by flo, April 01, 2008, 11:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jo McDonald

PUKE !!!!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Teresa

Well!  That wasn't a very nice comment!~~~

((Poor loser)))   ;D ;D ;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Mongo

Send her to the office.!!!!!!

Jo McDonald

Hey, Youngun
How are you?  Been a looooong time since I saw you.   

Teresa

You talkin" to me?? Or Larry!  LOL

Oh yeah.. I forgot..you are still sulking about being a bad card player.. so it must be Larry.. hahaha

*Maybe we need to play again..  Daddy and I will try to  not do so good and give you and Kjelly a chance next time...  :angel:
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Jo McDonald

Welllllllll yes I was talking to Larry   Duh?

I guess you have forgotten the "whippin" Kjell and I gave you and your PaPa **** played 6 and we were victorious in 5
huh? Huh? huh? huh?
  Any time you feel lucky!!!!!!!!!! come-on-a-my-house !!

Joanna

I had a great day today and am SO ready for an early night. Had to drive up to Salina for an appointment to get the keyless entry on my vehicle fixed. I had to leave here at 7... it was negative eight (-08) degrees all morning.  The ding-dongs who I called when I discovered it didn't work gave me the wrong code; and all the guy today did was look up the right one in their records... The first guy (conveniently not there today) must have looked up the wrong vehicle!  A total day spent doing something that should have taken 5 minutes over the phone.  Oh well!

I went to Abilene and had lunch at M&L Grill ~ the best Philly Steak Sandwich I've ever had in my life!  Really made the day much better.

After that I attended a baby shower in Chapman. They are using the Catholic Parish Hall as their grade-school while the new one is being built and that's where the shower was. It was a nice time and the gift I brought, a diaper bag from Traci's Trends, was a big hit with the most "Ooohs" and "Aaahs" of the day.

Then followed a long trip home, but the temperature had risen to double! That's right, it was +08 degrees on the way home, almost balmy!  Ha!  The roads were great both ways, but I did stay on major highways. 

I do believe I get a visit from my baby grand-niece tomorrow, so better get some rest now.  Good night and sweet dreams :)

Diane Amberg

Ready... set...snow! It's back for the next round and is coming down hard again. We're to get a foot or more.whew!

sixdogsmom

I never did hear how many feet of snow fell there over the weekend, Diane. I heard two feet in DC, but no data from your area. We dodged the bullet again, got snow from Sunday night all through yesterday, but it melted just about as fast as it fell. Now we are into some serious cold, and as much as I detest the cold wind, it will do a lot to improve all the muck. It has already dried up a bunch. Keep warm!
Edie

patyrn

Good Night All!  The Olympic opening ceremonies are completed, and it's time to crash.  Tomorrow is another day!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk