Good Night All

Started by flo, April 01, 2008, 11:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roma Jean Turner

The first weekend in a long time that I haven't had to speak, play, be at office, etc. for the next three days.  I think I may actually spend out and go see the Amelia Earnhart movie, matinee of course, to cheap to pay full price at night.

Tobina+1

Having a little girl is fun!  We play dress-up during the day and get lots of fun pictures!  Here is my favorite so far; Josey in her tutu and cowboy boots.  Every little girl needs those!  My sister made both for us.  Still a little big, but we couldn't resist getting a picture now.
Today was Chuck and my 5th wedding anniversary!  We had our favorite meal for dinner; lasagne.  And we toasted with sparkling grape juice that we got from the hospital in a little celebration gift basket.  Then daddy and Josey fell asleep together in the recliner.  What a nice end to the day!

greatguns

How precious.  She is such a cutie.

Diane Amberg

Happy Anniversary, all three of you. What could be better.

Teresa

We have been in Missouri all last week working and from there we had to fly out of Tulsa to catch a flight to Texas.. so it is almost 10 at night and I am right now as I type this on the set of a western movie in Austin Texas called Legend of Hells Canyon. We are filming the behind the scenes of making a movie. Let me tell you that watching a movie is a whole lot more fun than making the movie. They have been setting up the scene and set for about an hour now to shoot a 25 second segment...

Ok.. I'm back and its been almost 3 hours
Doc Holiday and Charlie his buddy are playing cards.. Charlie thinks Doc cheated him and they proceed to get in an argument and from there pull their guns and all hell breaks loose. Right now we have been working only on them getting up from the table.. slamming each other around.. pulling their guns.. then the director yells cut.. and they work on perfecting things a bit more.. then they do it all over again. This has been going on for about 3 hours now..
Its quite an eye opening adventure. The amount of work and detail and people it takes to make this western is mind boggling.
We will be doing a videos and interviews and put them on Down Range. When they are up and running I will definitely post them in here so you all can see. It should be interesting.

Oh and just in case you think I get to be in the warm weather while it is snowing back in Kansas.. think again. It is unseasonably cold here now.. weird. I was all excited cause I thought it would be warm here. Wrong.. Cold.. I have a coat on even ..  :(

Got to go.. just checking in as I had a break and set up the Mac to catch up on some work that I am sooooo soooo soooo far behind in..
( Does anyone feel sorry for me yet) ?  haha
I didn't think so..  :P

Good night everyone... for now.. but for me and this western movie crew the night of work is not done by a long shot.. I may post again when you all are getting up.. but I DO hope we get to sleep a little bit..
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

greatguns

Teresa, I do feel bad for you because along with the cold we had some beautiful snowflakes.  Take care and don't work your self to death.

Teresa

Last day on the set... it is 5:30 but we have about 10 more hours to work .. There is scenes that have to be shot at night so the crew and cast will be here late.. as they were last night.
There is something really euphoric about hugging Champagne Charlie and Doc Holiday..  Especially when they are totally in character ( which they stay in all they whole day so that the character doesn't get lost..
They way he honeys up me and the things he says ( all in character of course) Almost actually makes me feel like I am one of Doc Holidays loose women.. LOL
One of the perks about being around the cast.. **sweeet**

Diane Amberg

"Almost"? ;D

greatguns

Teresa

Home Sweet Home.............
I love it!  ;D

Have more work than 10 people can get done but it sure is nice to be home............
Will be up really late tonight but will tell you all "goodnight " now..

Rest well.......... :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk