Good Night All

Started by flo, April 01, 2008, 11:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pamsback

Gotta go... Joes comin home today for FOUR count em FOUR whole days! Y'all have a great rest of the day :)

Ms Bear

Diane, glad to hear that Al's checkup was good.  Always encouraging isn't it.  Sounds like your evening will be a lot of fun.  Do you get a lot of children with questions?

Jo McDonald

It is 10:23 PM *** we had a wonderful evening -- we were invited to a birthday party for a wonderful man -- good food, fellowship and a few liquid spirits.  It is so great for Fred and I to still be included in the celebrations of those that are our girl's age.

Diane, I am so glad that Al's check up went well and he had a good report, that is all important.  I am sure the two of you had a really
fun time a the festival.  that sounds like it would be a "jim-dandy city party".

I am going to play bridge on the computer   --- one of my very favorite things to do.

Nite all.
         Jo
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

sixdogsmom

Have a safe and happy trip Diane!
Edie

Teresa

I am going to bid you all an early goodnight.
I'm as caught up as I want to be with work and household and yard duties.. and I'm going to take a break.
I'm getting my shower, going to eat and then head over to play in a local tournament of darts with friends.
May the spirits help my darts stay straight and true to the point marks..  ;D ;D ;D

Take some time and chill out everyone and enjoy your evening..

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Teresa

Have been gone to Albuquerque, New Mexico  most of last week and part of this week and since returning have had my precious Mason for 4 days while his mama and daddy were away for some much needed "together get away time "  :)  He has been a whole lot of fun.. but that being said.. my desk looks like ...................well, I don';t know what it looks like actually as there is so much work piled up on it.. Video material  to go through.. pictures to sort for lay out pages.. bills to pay..  paperwork stacked high from all areas of the businesses....over 4,000 emails and personal messages that I haven't yet started to answer..sighhhhhhh.
So~~~ tonight I sorted and kinda got to read a little on this forum... and Tuesday, I will be without a 2 yr old who follows me around saying " I do it"..  ;D on everything that I am doing.. LOL
But you know what?
All the work in the world doesn't faze me if I can have that little guy around me giving me slobbery kisses and big hugs.
He does love his Mee-Ma.. :) so it has been worth putting the work on hold since I got back.

So you all have one more day to party before the old bitchy blond is back on the set.. Don't forget to clean the place up.. ;)

Oh yeah.. and Albuquerque ( being high in elevation) was 97 and DRY..and not near as hot feeling as when we got home..  Filming went well.. got some great shots of the Wild Bunch Shoot Out Match and enjoyed visiting and being with old shooting friends.
But I LOVE home! :)

Its 10:00 and I'm going to bed early tonight.. Good night ..........

Rudy Taylor

You and Kjell and doing such great work.

And it's always nice to hear you say "we're comin' home."

It truly is "a wonderful life."

Teresa

Thanks Rudy.. That's nice of you to say that and nice to hear. I appreciate it.

Teresa

Good night.... Don't forget to say your prayers before you fall asleep .........

Rudy Taylor

Aw, we could never hate you, Diane.  But, oh my ... how jealous I am of you! I can't imagine a finer way to spend a summer evening. So Americana!
It truly is "a wonderful life."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk