Good Night All

Started by flo, April 01, 2008, 11:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

How wonderful!  I don't know if it is proper.. but I have raised about 7 sets of Brittany puppies and even with my small house dogs, I always put them on full feed of puppy chow after they got enough teeth to chew good. Doc Williams always told me that they would eat what they needed if the dry was always kept out. I never had a problem with any of mine.

Depends on the breed but until they were about 9-10 weeks old, I gave them soaked puppy chow mixed with water in nonfat dry milk with that cheap canned dog food mixed in it.
For a Yorkie, you would need to feed her probably 4 times a day in small portions. Like a spoonful each time. It is what I did when I got Taffy, my itty bitty toy poodle. But I still kept the dry out so she could crunch on it ( and not my slippers) although you will need plenty of old rolled up socks and toys for her. LOL
With the other dog ( which obviously likes to eat)  I don't know what you will do about the keeping the dry out all the time.

I'm no professional. I'm just going on what I used to do with all the litters I raised.
Puppies are so fun..but they sure can be a handful too.
Enjoy your canine family.  :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Wilma

Well, now, a fossil is dead, and since I am alive, it isn't me.

Catwoman

ROTFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Judy Harder

No Fossil here, manybe a little rusty around the edges.

NOT ME, YET!
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Bonnie M.

Don't forget to turn your clocks ahead one hour tonight! 
Bonnie

Teresa

Good night everyone..Had a big day today and have another one tomorrow..
( guess it keeps me out of trouble.. NOT!  ;D )

Hope we all wake up to some sunshine...
Rain and cloudy days don't do much for my sunny sweet personality.. ( tee hee) :angel:

Teresa

Checking away form the computer early tonight.
Kjell wanted Pizza and I wanted wings and fries.but have changed my mind and going to steam me some shrimp and fry some okra.. . then we are going to catch up on all of our Ghost Whisperer shows I have taped. ( I have 4) and 3 shows of Lie To Me shows..  and I'm sooo excited. I may just put my pj's and robe on early..  ;D

I have my precious Mason tomorrow while his mama paints the kitchen. They got kitchen new flooring and a huge new refrigerator ( which they badly needed) so she is taking the opportunity to paint and finish the fresh new look out.

Hope it is kinda not raining so we can be outside some. but if not.. he is a joy no matter where we are..
Have a great weekend everyone.
:)

Teresa

Teresa

Well ladies and germs..... I'm going to shut my computer down... grab me a cup of hot tea and cream and go set on my front porch swing with Kjell and listen to the night sounds.. The frogs and ditch bugs are having a huge concert outside... and I don't want to miss anymore of it..
So get a good nights rest everyone.. say your prayers and give thanks for all God surrounds us with.

Teresa

Back home from being gone all week to the NRA Convention..
Wow...........biggest one yet...
The best part is being around thousands of like minded people..
I always come away form these conventions energized and ready to continue on with the battle .
Got LOTS and I mean LOTS of work to do in the coming weeks..
But right now.. I'm going to bed.
Went to Ashley's music program this afternoon and then came home worked on the computer some and spent the rest of the next 6 hours ( until way after dark) planting flowers and doing yard work.

Ash has got her track meet tomorrow plus I have massages in between  her events to do.. so better get myself to bed.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk