Good Night All

Started by flo, April 01, 2008, 11:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judy Harder

This is what my mother had done several years ago........I think about 7 or 8 years and
altho she has other health problems..........the surgery she handled well and I guess if I
am honest.......Mom is touchy patient....meaning that if she has a hangnail she will
hemorage and that is just typical with her......but the surgery was good and so was
recovery. I think she had several weeks of rehab........1 week in hospital and then as
an out-patient.

I will keep Fred and your mother in my prayers and You, too.

God bless you all.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Judy Harder

Diane, I am sorry for your loss...........it isn't easy letting go.............just a fact of life.

Hope you and Al have a great trip this week.........just think you will get a shot of warmth....and
I do hope you have fun while you are in Texas.

Now for me,  I started out the day feeling good and before I finished posting on here, my throat started hurting
and I started chilling................Don't you know I was in  the middle of doing laundry and altho the temp wasn't too  bad,
the wind-chill was.

I had to go to post office and stopped to have BP taken County nurse was here today.
By the time I got home, I rescued my clothes and put them all away and spent the rest of the day on the sofa......and slept most of the afternoon. (having a hard time finding my appetite) that may be a good thing............I did eat some yoghurt and plan on Soup for supper.

Fever seems to be  gone, but now I ache..............and I HATE BEING SICK!!!
Hopefully this is a 24 hour bug and I will feel better tomorrow. (I even had the flu shot)..........grr!!

I plan to watch ER tonight and want to see all my favorite stars  on there..........and if  God wills, that will happen. I hope to see you all tomorrow...........have a good night...................Hugs to all.
God bless
Here I am Lord, use me!

Teresa

Hope everyone has had a good day ..and tomorrow brings some more pretty weather.

I'm got work to do and after that.. curling up with a good book.

Goodnight.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Roma Jean Turner

Just a Happy Thanksgiving Wish to everyone on the forum.  I am thankful for this forum and all the poeple I have met because of it.

greatguns

Today was a busy day for me.  I put up my Christmas tree.  Wrap presents after shopping on black Friday.  And started on the peanut brittle trek for the season.  I managed to get 10 batches made today.  Now it's time to relax for a while before getting  ready to head back to work in the morning.  Hope everyone has a wonderful week.

bfrankjack

Good Night All ! I have to get back to writting some rules ! !  :police:
Proverbs 14:23
All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty.

Judy Harder

After all this cold weather today, I am heading to my blanket and my warm blooded dog and will be nice and warm tonight.

I just wanted to tell you about my early Christmas present to myself. I had been thinking my old man dog (Scooter) and I needed some younger blood around here to get us up and off the couch and get more active.

Well, I may have bit off more than I planned on, but, my homemaker had a little Yorkie who had some puppies and she brought one by for me to see and I have kept her all weekend............now, I plan on keeping her.

I am not use to all the activity. Scooter gives me a nasty look when the pup gets too close to him. But, has figured it out that when the puppy eats she isn't too neat about it.......and I let him clean up the left overs.

This little girl is only about 7 weeks old. Has the fastest squat in the midwest..........and we are starting to get use to her.
I really haven't named her yet. I am trying out a lot of different names..........so far she keeps responding to 'Squirt' so that will be it for now, till a better one comes along.

I am having trouble figuring out how much puppy chow to give her. She can't weigh 3 pounds....more like 2 and doesn' have a very good set of teeth.

I am soaking a table spoon of food in warm water and then cutting it up so she can eat. She has no problem eating or
pooing or p-ing........we do have a dose of worms and I know the puppy shots need to be started, but the weather is going to have to warm up better than this.

I am surprised when I put her in her borrowed crate at night she does let me sleep about 4 hours before she yells. I usually let Scooter out between 2 and 3 at night and when I put him out she gets to run a little and relive herself and then I can get her to go back to her crate.

Last night I did have to shut her in the bathroom with the door shut, and closed my b-r door........she did finally go back to sleep.

Anyone have any idea how much to feed her and if anyone has a very cheap small dog carrier.
Remember I am on the lowest fixed income and will need to pay for a vet to give her shots and worming.

Help would be nice. Advice if nothing else.

Need to go she thinks it is supper time and  I think it might be too.

Just thought I would give a yell and tell what I was doing.
One reason I am not on the forum as much as I usually am.

God bless you all, Judy
Here I am Lord, use me!

Tobina+1

Congrats on your new addition, Judy!  Pets make you younger!
You could probably call one of the local vets and ask about the amount of dog food.  They might even suggest some soft food for a little while, and then gradually mix with hard food.  (Or soaking it works great, too!)  Although, we do have some vets on here who could lend some advice...

PAGING DR. DAVE AND DR. KATE....   ;D

bfrankjack

Judy!  Squirt & Scooter sounds like a good pair to me!!!  I think the new addition will good for you and Scooter, mix things up a bit and keep you on your toes.  Love to watch puppies drink warm milk out of a bowl and their back feet raise off the ground. (-:
Proverbs 14:23
All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty.

sixdogsmom

Do not feed milk to puppies as they do not digest it well. Talk to the vet about her feeding. Congrats on your little 'Christmas Squirt'!
Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk