Good Night All

Started by flo, April 01, 2008, 11:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greatguns

Steak and Shake, now you're talkin'! :) :) :) :)

pam

Smells  like the chilis bout done and daughter wants the computer lol. Y'all have a good evenin!
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Tobina+1

I'm headed to Wichita tomorrow to run a bunch of errands, and want to offer to pick anything up for anyone!
I'll mostly be in East Wichita and Andover.  No, I won't do your grocery shopping at Walmart, but if there's an item or 2 you need, I can pick it up.  I'll check here in the morning (or you can PM or call the house), and will leave by 11 am.  I reserve the right to refuse service (in case someone tries to send me somewhere I don't want to go...adult novelty store or buy a car).   ;D  Although, I've got to get my oil changed at the Honda dealer, so if you want me to test-drive some new vehicle, I could probably work that in.

Rudy Taylor

... you get your oil changed at the adult novelty store?

We all like you better now!
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Tobina+1

Quote from: Rudy Taylor on October 23, 2008, 08:34:37 AM
... you get your oil changed at the adult novelty store?
EEEEEWWWWW!  Rudy!  (gasp)

Quote from: Rudy Taylor on October 23, 2008, 08:34:37 AM
We all like you better now!
What?  You mean you didn't like me better before?  But now that I'm an adult-oil-novelty-changing freak I seem more appealing?   ???   :P

Teresa

Goodnight .. Will be gone Friday ...most of Saturday and all of Sunday.
Going to be extremely busy these next few days and maybe into next week.. We have new contracts that are being written
( yeahhhh  :laugh: ) so my play time as of late will fast be coming to a close.  And **cough gag**  Kjell is now formally my
:'( "boss"..  ::)
scary thought I know.. but tis true. And after the first of the month, we will be working a lot on location and when we are not gone, I am sure "the boss  :P" will keep me busy.
so continue to laugh and fight together..but please remain friends.  ;) ;D ;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Catwoman

That's the great thing about this forum...it's a family thing.  Yeah, a little squabbling goes on...but all of the brothers and sisters eventually come to their senses.  :laugh:

Teresa

Good night everyone. I am going to take a hot shower.. get my warm gown and big white fuzzy bathrobe on..  take my new book ... Night of Thunder by Stephen Hunter......that I have started and go curl up and read. ( after I go walk on the treadmill for 30 minute.. ugh)

Supposed to be a hard freeze tonight but my weather radio says that the worst is coming in tomorrow afternoon.. Hard north winds and a bigger hard freeze on Monday night. I think Mother Nature is ready to shed her leaves and begin her hibernation.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Joanna

G'nite.  It's been a busy weekend, and tomorrow I help my boy move to Oklahoma for 8 weeks.  Boo Hoo  :'( I'm sure going to miss him while he's gone.
Today I made persimmon jelly!  Haven't tried it yet (except those little 'tastes' I had to do to make sure it was worth jarring up!) but they all sealed and set, so I'm happy.  Our neice & her husband came for a visit and we had a lot of fun.  We also went out and picked a bunch of green tomatoes to make picalily later this week. 
The persimmon cookies turned out great, but I put too many chocolate chips in and will cut them to half next time.
Okay, gotta close now so I can be sharp driving through Tulsa tomorrow.  Stay warm tonight & keep an eye on your outdoor pets.

Roma Jean Turner

I had a great trip up to Wichita today to see my stepsister and her family for the weekend.  I went through Moline this time to see the Lodge.  Had a visit with Stub Durbin and Paul and Eva Jacot.  Took the back route through Burden, etc.  I just love to get out and drive through Elk Co.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk