Good Night All

Started by flo, April 01, 2008, 11:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flo

think this does it for me for today.  Not going to bed yet, but gonna shut this off.  Good night everyone and AOYP
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Teresa

Good night everyone..
I went to bed last night at 2:45 a.m. and had to get up this morning at 5:00 am and begin Neodesha by 6:30.
Lordy but I was tired when that alarm went off.

But we made it and I got to shoot in my first competitive Cowboy Action Shoot today. It is a small club.. Just right for starting out. And getting me over my shooting in front of people jitters.
It was very hot and no shade.. but it didn't seem to bother anyone much. Everyone was in good spirits and we all met and had breakfast and then headed out to the range ( which is a pasture that is set up with false fronts  of 3 buildings.. You shoot out or by all 3 in each stage and do different things in different orders..

Marshal ( Kjell) said I really did good for my first shoot. My speed was good.. My form was good.. ( I needed to stay focused a little better )  We shot 6 stages.. and I would have done real good but I had a stupid miss on every stage..  >:(
How you can miss targets that big and that close is beyond me.. but it's done by everyone ..
So at least I am over my nervousness about missing in front of anyone. LOL
I tried to shoot faster than I was capable of right now and that is when I messed up.

But it is so much fun, I didn't even really care. I was there to learn, get some shootin' in and get over my nervousness. ... as we have to shoot in a BIG match in October in California.. and I have to be all sassied up for that one.  :D :D

Here is a few pictures.

Have to be on location for the next few days.. and have to be gone from here early again in the morning, so best get to bed. Good night everyone. ...

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Roma Jean Turner

You Go Girl!!!!!! You'll be shootin' those walls down in no time!!!

Catwoman

Man, Teresa...you've got my full admiration...I'm only a target shooter...and if the target is moving too quick, I miss it every time! ;D

Flintauqua

Good night all.  You'll get another dose of me tommorrow, then I'll be out of town till Monday.  Keep Patrick Edward Perkins in line while I'm gone. 8)

Ole Granny

Glad to see you are back, Flintauqua.  Don't stay away so long.  Your input is appreciated. 
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

Teresa

It has been a good last few days. Very productive and things are going smoothly.

We will wrap it up tomorrow ( actually today ...as it is now almost 1A.M.  :-\)
and then on to the last destination for Fridays work.

Tried catching up a bit on all the threads. You all have been very very busy..  :)

You know.. Kjell said that Elk County is coming together more and more.. and THAT was the original reason he built the Elk County Website and Forum. The topics and the responses are great.

I would like to join in for a bit tonight, but to be honest I am having trouble keeping my eyes open.. so I better try to get some rest. It is going to be another early day coming before I am ready.

sixdogsmom

It's been one of those days---busy all day and nothing seems to be accomplished! This election is over, now just one more! Good Night all! Sweet dreams!
Edie

Teresa

Good night forum people.
I didn't et to bed until after 4 this morning. ( had Outdoor Channel deadlines and bookwork to do) then I was up at 7 as I had a massage client in at 8 for an hour and a half massage.. then more paper work and I got caught up in posting so that ate in to my "real work"... Then this afternoon I made cinnamon bread.. Bubble monkey bread.. oatmeal cookies.. chocolate chip cookies... pie crust.. pudding pop Popsicles.. 30  homemade tortillas.. and have to get up in the morning and make Noodles.
I have my 2 little heartbeats are coming to stay with their Mee Maw for 5 full days and nights while their parents have some down time.
When they leave.. I will need to leave cause I will be ready for down time. or the loony bin.. . LOL LOL

As it is.. I need sleep.. bad!.. so I have had my shower..and I am off to nighty night land...

sixdogsmom

Good Night my friend, I will pray for you and your friends. God bless.  :-*
Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk