Good Night All

Started by flo, April 01, 2008, 11:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

This is one I will be telling Ashley and Mason. If you have grandkids or small children it is a good one to memorize.

( I think as Kjell was listening to this, his head fell on his computer and he's snoring.. LOL)

http://www.soundsdreamy.com/mp3/magical_sleeping.mp3

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Jo McDonald

I just woke up.........snoozed off listening to that wonderful "nite nite" reading.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

flo

Teresa, my head was already on the pillow by the time you posted this, not asleep, but on the pillow.  Just finished listening to "nite-nite" - If I'd had this last night I probably would have gotten to sleep a lot faster.  ;D
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Teresa

Flo.. I ended up with a headache so I stayed up and played my computer games until 4 this morning.. drinking green tea laced with feverfew.
Finally..I gave up and took a pain pill and muscle relaxer and it just conked me out.

But I slept good after that.  But wasn't that nite nite soothing?
I don't dare listen it now..  LOL

Teresa

I am heading to bed.
I have 7 1/2 hours of massage to do tomorrow.  :o
5 people..
And it starts at 9:00 with a 2 hr and then immediately a back to back 1 1/2 hour one.
And it keeps going form there.  ;)
That is what I get for being gone for 2 weeks.  8)
It is going to be a test at it's best on this old womans hands and arms.
If I am still breathing and my fingers and hands can type ..then I will talk to you all later on tomorrow night.
Don''t burn the place down tomorrow.. hahaha :D

Good night... sleep well... no worries.  :angel:

heather_tyler_2014

good night alll im very very very very very very sleepy and im thinkin bout' goin and countin sheep how bout' you?????
Sword with a double edged blade...it'll cut you either way.

flo

well, Teresa and other forum friends.  It has come to the end of another day.  For me, anyhow.

flo

flo

the holiday weekend has come and gone.  Time to wind down and get ready for another week.  Hope everyone had a glorious 4th.  Now it's time to say Good Night and AOYP zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Teresa

Not goodnight everyone..
but...
Goodbye everyone. I have work to do so my forum time is at an end.

but when I DO finally get to close my eyes.. I wish you all a good nights rest and peaceful dreams.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk