HAPPY NEW YEAR

Started by Jo McDonald, December 31, 2010, 06:52:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixdogsmom

Since I am ordinarily a nightowl, I will see the New Year in. I bought chips and dip and boiled shrimp for a special evening of snackin'. Happy New Year to everyone!
Edie

heather_tyler_2014

Happy New Year to everyone!
Sword with a double edged blade...it'll cut you either way.

greatguns

Happy New Year to everyone!  Hope you have a safe, fun, friendly New Year's Eve.

Janet Harrington

Happy New Year to all on the forum. May God send many, many blessings your way.

Loren

Happy New Year, everyone. Loren

frawin

MYRNA AND I WISH EVERYONE A HAPPY NEW YEAR, AND THE BEST OF EVERYTHING IN 2011.

Clubine Ranch

Dale and I wish everyone a very wonderful and blessed 2011. Know it will bring both joys and sorrows. With faith, family and true friends everything will go alright. Can't beat the beautiful crisp first day of the year we have here on the open prairie of Kansas. Barbara

Roma Jean Turner

Happy New Year everyone.  I really expected to be celebrating today in the house in Moline.  I gues 2011 will be my year to make the move.

Teresa

My wish for your 2011 is love.. happiness..laughter and success in all that you do..  :)

May we all start over.. making the amends and apologies that are needed... wiping the slate clean.. giving the 2nd and 3rd chances that are needed and hoping that the same is given back to us this new year.

Let me start by saying to those of you who I have had conflicts with his past year that I apologize for any hurtful things I have said.. and that I will do my best to soften up my expectations of others and myself. I find that the bulk of people are generally made  up of 80% good traits.
The 20% of traits that we all have that are disagreeable.. should be dealt with in a more tolerant manner. I will publicly say that I will do my best to be a better person in all areas and rely on my Happy and Humorous side when I feel my "not so nice 20%" coming out.  ;D I hope if it does rear its ugly head from time to time that you will forgive my backsliding and remind me of what I said here.  ;)

In these times of worldly stress and National upheaval in so many areas in our universe.. we all need to remember that we need to stick together... for friends are much easier to keep than enemy's..

Happy New Year to everyone here.. no matter where you live.. for you really truly are I hope.. my friends..
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

greatguns

Teresa, I'm right there with you on that one.  Have a wonderful 2011. :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk