Happy Birthday Jason Miller!

Started by DolphinsLEM, April 01, 2008, 06:42:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DolphinsLEM

Today is my husband's (Jason Miller) birthday.  He is an April Fools Birthday.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON!

Wilma

Happy Birthday, Jason.  May all your customers smile at you today and cause you no problems. I had an April fool's aunt and my mother never let her forget it.  She was the fourth daughter and my grandparents were wanting boys.

Dale Smith

Bonnie M.

Happy Birthday, Jason Miller.  May it be one of your best birthday's ever!
Bonnie

Diane Amberg

Well, I for one will NOT wish you a good birthday... don't know ya, don't want to.  My mom had a April 1st birthday and it wore me out trying to think of mean things to do to her.  I'm sick of it.  Go away,... phooey! *

*April Fool!!! Have an extra special day. Eat a big piece of cake for me. :-* :-* :-*

Tobina+1

Does Jason have to bake his own birthday cake?

One of my grandmas was supposed to have an April Fool's birthday, but she was born shortly after midnight and apparently my great-grandma was VERY superstitious, so she asked to Dr to change the date back to March 31 (they could do that back then).   ;D

DolphinsLEM

No Jason didn't have to bake his own cake.  Cody and I made him a cake.  I put it in the oven so he wouldn't see it when he came home, thank god I was still awake when he got home.  I heard him come in and turn the oven on to bake cookies.  I took off out of the bed and yelled what are you doing, and then opened the oven and took out the cake.  I wasn't happy that he ruined the surprise.  Oh Well, at least it wasn't burnt.

Teresa

Happy Birthday to Jason.. Hope it was a fun one.  ;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Tobina+1

That's a good story about the cake in the oven!  You'd think he'd look IN the oven before turning it on!  Especially with a kid in the house (well, Cody's probably too young to start imitating dad by putting toys in the oven... but probably not for long).  Or maybe he was surprised that someone other than HIM had been using the oven??? Teehee, teehee!   ;)

Jo McDonald

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, JASON !!!

That is what I get for not logging in on this forum EVERY DAY! Serves me right. 

How wonderful that you have a loving family that likes to BAKE FOR THE BAKER
May you have many,many more happy birthdays!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk