Another Prayer Request

Started by Devyn-Leann, March 29, 2008, 08:27:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devyn-Leann

I would like to request a prayer be sent up for my sister, Laura. She has been very ill the past few weeks and was just put into the hospital yesterday afternoon. She won't eat anything. She started out with flu-like symptoms, then complained of a very sore throat. Her throat is very swollen. They have now diagnosed her with a absess (sp?) on a gland on the tonsils. I can't really remember everything I was told, I was an emotional wreck yesterday. She's on an iv to help flush things out, and if she isn't better by some time today they will perform an emergency surgery.

Please everyone pray for her, as I know she is so much pain, and very uncomfortable, as well as very scared. Please also pray for the safety of my mother, Amy (Wilnerd) Kitchens, as she drives to Wichita to be with my sister. Thank you all. 

Roma Jean Turner

I'll definitely have your Mom and sister on my prayer list and I know everyone else will as well.

Diane Amberg

Aw, I'm so sorry...prayers for you all.

sixdogsmom

Edie

Teresa

Gosh Devyn.. Please let us know how she is doing and if she has to have the surgery.

Candle is burning with a healing thought infused in it.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Ms Bear

Prayers for you, your sister and your mother.  I hope her hospital stay will be short and recovery fast.

Ms Bear in Texas

Lookatmeknow!!

I am sorry to hear about that Devyn.  You better let me know as soon as you find out anything.  If you need me to keep little man I will just bring him by.  I know that it is stressful enough going through this.  I will be here for you whenever you need me.  Just call or come by- I will be praying for her and all your family!!  Love you!!!!
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Devyn-Leann

Thank you to all! All of my forum friends, as well as those who have stopped me when I was out and about, thank you! You all hold a special place in my heart! Laura is home and feeling much better. She looks so much better too!! She didn't have to go through surgery (thank goodness)....The IVs and antibiotics did their jobs.

Diane Amberg

Jo McDonald

Wonderful news !!!  The love of family and friends and the power of prayer are the things that keep us all connected as one.

May the good news continue to surround you and yours.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk