new member # 350:karmablvr

Started by Wilma, March 24, 2008, 02:47:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flo

Jimmie Ann, Patty, Janet  :-\ give me a day or two cause I think there was another one, wasn't there?
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Janet Harrington

Yep, Flo.  There were four of us. 

Wilma

OK, Flo, since you admit you can't remember the name of one of mine, I will admit I don't remember the name of one of yours.  You have Lynn and Kelly and your mother's name is Frieda and one of your sisters is named Marie.  How is that for memory?  I could even give you Marie's last name but that would be showing off.  My other daughter's name is Jean, now help me out on yours.

flo

well, being partially right is better than not being right at all.  ;D My daughters are Pam (Karmablvr), Kelly and Lynn.  Who Frieda is I do not know, but she wasn't my mother.  Marie is a half sister and how do you know about her? She was never around Severy.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Wilma

AHA, there is a great mystery here besides getting your mother's name wrong.  Marie worked at the IRS for awhile when I was there.  She worked in the mail room and delivered the mail to our section.  Sometimes I would help out in the mail room when they had backed up on some of the filing and when the building got a fax machine, they put it in the mail room.  Part of my job was faxing the daily report to Dallas or Austin, then picking up the processed report the next morning.  So I was well known in the mail room.  Marie found out I was from Severy and filled me in on the details of the Edwards family, well, not really, but we did become acquainted.  She sometimes would join us at break time, too, and she almost always stopped to visit when she delivered mail.  Besides she lived in Haysville and I lived 2 miles south of Haysville.  We didn't ever ride together because she worked the 8 hours and I worked the 9 hours.  Jim usually dropped me off and picked me up because he went to work half and hour later than me and got off half an hour earlier.

Is this more than you needed to know? 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk