High School Class Motto

Started by archeobabe, March 24, 2008, 09:19:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddyboy

We try to break things slowly and gently to you. If you heard about everything all at once....you would really freak!

Diane Amberg

Ours was "Hitch Your wagon to a Star" 1962

frawin

Howard High School Class of 1958 Motto" WE HAVE NOT WINGS TO FLY BUT WE HAVE FEET TO CLIMB". It is are 50th year celebration and I hope to get all of the class there for the daytime gathering and the Alumni Banquet. Diane Barber Hansen and I put on a 45th reunion and got all but 3 or 4 there. We spent a year getting ready for it. We sent out questionaires to each member and had a section for each classmember in a book that had their responses and a picture of them . We gave every Classmate a book. We also included several of our teachers in the book and invited them to the get-together. We had several of our High chool teachers attend. We always include classmates that went to school with us most of grade school or high school but didn't gradduate with us for whatever reason.
Frank Winn

flo

Frank, that pretty well sounds like what I am doing for our 50th this year.  No up-to-date pictures, tho.  Lots of "old" ones.  Have a few that I haven't heard from yet, but hopefully.  My deadline was April 15, just like the IRS  ::).
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Bonnie M.

"Diane Barber Hansen and I put on a 45th reunion"

Diane is one of my favorite people.  She is the Mother of three of my "second" cousins.  Be sure and give her my love. 
Bonnie

frawin

I'm sure we'll see Diane, I think she is bringing a granddaughter with her. 
mlw

Bonnie M.

She has a couple of beautiful little grandsons, who live in Chicago.
Bonnie

Ole Granny

I remember Diane and she was very pretty.
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

Bonnie M.

We always thought that Diane looked like Julie Andrews.
Bonnie

Judy Harder

I had to get out my year book to find my class motto......it is;

" Your bigness may well be measured by the little things you are willing to do"

Flower was the Pink Rose

colors were Pink and White.

Seaman High School, Topeka, Kansas class of 1960
we had a class of 106 to graduate. Think maybe 300 or 400 hundred in the whole school.

At that time it was a comfortable size. Now it is a huge school and busy busy busy.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk