new member #349: IGDenton

Started by Wilma, March 21, 2008, 10:06:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

Welcome to our forum, IGDenton.  You name is certainly familiar so don't be a stranger.  Let us know what you think and what you are passionate about.  We welcome your opinions, etc.

Mom70x7

Welcome -

and it's best to tell something about yourself, otherwise they'll keep asking!

kfclark

Welcome to the forum, IGDenton.  I am pretty sure I know who you are, if my guess is correct you are my 1st Cousin once removed.
Check out my family history Website http://home.austin.rr.com/clarkdentongen/

Teresa

Well FINALLY!.
You know how long I have waited for this child...errrr man.. ( He'll always be like one of my kids to me  ;) ) to make himself be known on this forum?
Well I'll tell you! For about 2 years. Yes that's right 2 YEARS.. ( I should give him a whippin' for not doing this sooner. LOL LOL

Ian told me one night that every morning, he gets to work and the first thing he does is get on the forum and read the postings.
Of course being the bossy mom I am, I told him to go into the Roll Call and tell everyone about himself. He laughed and said," I know I should and I will".. I left it at that and FINALLY~~ here he is! 

Welcome Ian..
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Jo McDonald

Hi< Youngun', Glad to see you have joined the forum.  And BTW  Congratulations on the "happy news" of you and your Dana.

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Janet Harrington

Welcome IGDenton, who is not only the son of the witnesses to my marriage to Jim, but is also a fellow graduate of Friends University.  Was that 2002, Ian?  I'm old.  I forget things.  LOL

Teresa

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Wilma

mmmmmmmmmm, let's look at something. ???  Ms. T's birthday is Feb. 26 and she is 55 years old.  Right? :-* :-*  Ta-ta's birthday is Dec. 27 and she will be 54.  I know, I was there. ::) ::)  Look who is calling who old. ;D ;D ;D

Mom70x7

Yeah, they're just kids.

If they were in my family (and I came from LOTS of girls), they'd both be my baby sisters.
;D   :D   ;D   :D   :o   :-\

:-[   :-[   :-[   :-[   :-[

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk