OBAMA/REV WRIGHT

Started by flo, March 18, 2008, 09:20:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

After reading John Semmins...( form the link) I don't believe "He" writes this as his writings.. It might come form his pen.. ( and that was just a quote from a poster on that thread)
It looks to me like he just reports on what is out there.
So .. by the way it looks to me.. .. Semmens might be a satirical writer for the Arizona Conservative newspaper... but I don't actually think he made all of the things up that is on his article. I checked on several other tidbits on that page and they were posted in 2 other newspapers.   
It doesn't matter what is said about any political person.. good or bad..there is going to be those in the media and the public who will contradict it and make it out to be something else.

Whether he puts his hand over his heart.. whether he get on his knees and bows to the flag... whether he eats chips and dip during the anthem....  I STILL think he's  a dangerous joke.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Teresa

One more thing... as far as photographers putting their hands over their hearts.. I can say that I salute and put my hand over my heart during a parade with he flag going by etc.. BUT... if I have to film the event and want to capture the moments on video for the work that is my job.. I can not put my hand over my heart.. and film at the same time.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

momof 2boys

We all know that everything in print has to be true!! LOL!!! Any joker can put his two cents in print doesn't make it the truth.

flo

I was given WILLA FLORENE EDWARDS as my name at birth.  I was named after my maternal grandparents William and Florence Johnson.  My father called me "Bill".  When computers came into the picture and they wanted a first name, middle initial and last name, I legally had my name changed to FLORENE EDWARDS SMITH for legal purposes only.  That is as it is today.  My birth certificate still shows my birth given name.  Being a Baptist, I don't feel the need to change forget the rest of what I was about to say  ::)
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

pam

Having good manners does not make one a gentleman OR honest. Some of the biggest liars I ever met were so polite butter wouldn't melt in their mouths. Calling him arrogant has nothing to do with his manners either, it has to do with his attitude WHILE he is being so polite and good mannered
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk