Michele Obama

Started by Warph, April 14, 2008, 02:27:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixdogsmom

Edie

momof 2boys

Isn't that what Michelle Obama was saying, that no matter what she does in life ( just like anyone else) she will first be perceived as a black woman. And that she would like to help out her race by impowering them so that they are perceived first by their accomplishments.

So for those that say race or gender shouldn't matter in these elections, you are absolutely right.  However, it's the same people that are saying it can't be helped to judge someone by their appearance.  

By the way I am a blond, female of German/Irish desent.  So what do you think of me now?!!?!! LOL!!!

My opinion, not meant to offend anyone.

pam

LOL, I don't know, I'm a Irish/Indian/Welsh financially challenged white woman with redneck tendencies ;D :P :o
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

pam

oh yeah and I'm clingin to my gun cause I'm bitter :P LOL
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

flo

well, momof 2boys, we might be cousins as I am also German/Irish and what does that make us? WHATEVER we want to be ! !  ;D
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

flo

karmablvr, you are a hoot and you've got me grinnin -
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

pam

William Butler Yeats

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk