Warning for Women! Please Read!

Started by Teresa, March 27, 2008, 01:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pam

lol it's wierd, you just wake up one day and stuff just don't feel right so you look in the mirror and you're like What the hell happened to that!!!!!!!!!!!
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Judy Harder

Teresa,

when you look in the mirror one day and don't know the woman staring back at you............
Than you are OLD..........it is scarey............real scarey.

I think the best thing about this is that we are all in the same boat and understand what IT is all about.
If I have a senior moment, the senior I am with helps me make it up. Or we fake it......LOL ::) ::) ::) :-* :-* :-* ;) ;) ;)

Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Devyn-Leann

I don't think age is the only factor. I'm 21 and my thighs and butt have been stolen as well.

But, I wouldn't trade them back because I got the most precious reward. A three year old piece of heaven.  :)

pam

Yep, you got a point there. I got three and they were definitely worth it lol and the three grandkids they've give me so far.
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk