MOORE, Ardis Nadine (Cox) - b. January 3, 1918 - d. March 7, 2008

Started by Bonnie M., March 07, 2008, 10:14:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emptynest

Judy,
I do appreciate you introducing me to Bonnie at Ardis' funeral. You have always gone out of your way to say hello and do your best to support those on the Elk County forum. I know I haven't been on here lately due to time restraints, and I miss it terribly. Thank you again for coming up and saying something to me. Bonnie, it was very nice to meet you in person. It would be nice to be able to get together and talk, but I realize your time limits.   I thought Ardis' funeral tributes--especially what was said about her being a "key" to the community were very fitting.

Bonnie M.

It was nice to meet you also, Susan.  I thought I might see you at Church on Sunday, but it wasn't "your" Sunday to be there.  It was very nice of you to attend Ardis's funeral.

Judy, and "all."  I just arrived home a little while ago, and I am one "tired" old gal!  I was up at 3:00 this morning, California time, and left Longton at 6:00 a.m., with it raining pretty hard.  I made it just fine to the airport in Tulsa, got the rental car turned back in, the flight back to San Diego was great, anhd, "I am really glad to be back home!"  However, I was so glad to be in Longton, too.  So, I guess I'm just "happy" wherever I am!  I always say "Thank you, Lord," when I have a safe trip, so, "Thank you, Lord!"

It really was nice to see so many of my good old friends again!  They say, "make new friends, but keep the old, for one is silver, and the other is gold!"  So, I was with a lot of "golden friends" this past week.
Bonnie

Jo McDonald

Friend Bonnie,
I was so happy to see your post - and glad that you had a safe trip.  I was thinking of you this morning and wondering if you had returned home as yet.  I will write you a letter and get "caught up"
I'm sure Bob was happy to have "his lady" home.

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Bonnie M.

Yes, Jo, Bob was happy to have me back at home again.  It seems like he thinks it's awfully quiet around here without me!  I'm glad to be home, too! 
Bonnie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk