Hip, Hip hooray for Margaret Gragg!!!!!!!

Started by Knut, March 09, 2008, 01:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Knut

Let's all wish Margaret a joyous birthday today, in
fact, all week long!  She's a great inspiration to us
all. ;D

Calibritwo

I agree, as Margaret tells it she is 49 backwards.What a lady, and what an inspiration she is and has been to so  many..I hope she gets lots of cards !Happy Birthday Margaret!

frawin

I called Margaret tonite and wished her HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I always tell her that she was my favorite  2nd grade teacher sand she says I was your only second grade teacher , I say well then I was right in saying you were my favorite. We had a good visit. She is pretty sharp for her 94 years young. I spent alot of time with her husband, Bill and he gave me lots of good wisdom, Bill was a really fun person.  Myrna and I used to trade dances with Bill and Margaret, , I used to tell her not many boys get to dance with their second grade teacher. Bill and Margaret were both exceptional dancers. I always tell Margaret that Bill and I didn't agree on politics but one thing we did agree on was that Piedmont Kansas farm girls made great wives.
Frank Winn

Janet Harrington

Mrs. Gragg's birthday is March 10th.  That's today.  If you want to mail her a card, just send it to Margaret Gragg, Howard, Kansas 67349.  I am sure that she will get it.  I would put her mailing address on here, but I don't know if she still uses a box at the post office or if she gets a rural delivery at her house.  Besides, I don't have her permission to put her address on the World Wide Web. 

frawin

A little trivia on Margaret, she and my wife's Aunt are the last remaining graduates of the Piedmont  High School class of 1931. I Think Helen Adams Hinkle graduated at Piedmont the year before Margaret and Dorothy Buffalow.
Frank

Teresa

Quote from: frawin on March 09, 2008, 07:36:10 PM
  Myrna and I used to trade dances with Bill and Margaret, Myrna would dance with Bill and I would dance with Margaret,

Whew~~ for a minute there I thought you and Bill had danced together..  ;D

Happy Birthday Margaret..
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

frawin

Teresa, you caught me on that one, I didn't word it right. 
Frank

Jo McDonald

We want to send Birthday Wishes to Margaret from Aransas Pass, TX
Margaret was one of my weekly regulars at the Touch Of Country Beauty Salon and she also came to me when my salon was at home and it was The Country Corner Salon.  I must admit --- I STILL miss "my ladies" and the hair salon business.  My ladies were the best of the best !!

I saw Margaret last summer at the post office in Howard, and it was nice to visit with her again.  She and my Mama were girls basketball opponents in high school.  Mama and her sister Zona played for Severy and Margaret and her sister, Jean,  played for Piedmont.  To hear the stories told to me --- THOSE WERE THE DAYS, MY FRIEND.    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

frawin

Jo, I love to listen to her stories as well.  I knew her parents and we sometimes have a fun time recalling the good old days!

Myrna

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk