Turkey Road just came across scanner

Started by Devyn-Leann, March 11, 2008, 03:35:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

I see you found the thread.  I didn't have the name quite right.  After reviewing the posts, the information that I thought was there, isn't.  I think if you would call our sheriff's office you might find out what you want to know.  The number is 620 374-2108.  Hope this is of some help.

Judy Harder

Last I heard they had been boarded with Doctor Black's Vet office.

Howard Veterinary Services
620 358 2229

They will know what happened to the animals.
I know they were there last time I boarded my dog with them and I think that was in May....
Then too, the Sheriff's office would know, too.

Good luck,
Judy
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

LHINPA

Thank you Wilma and Judy.  I'll call both on Monday.  What is the Sheriff's name so I know who to ask for?  I'll let you know the outcome. 

Wilma

The sheriff's name is Doug Hanks.  Charlie would be a good source, too, if she is still there.  She used to know everything that was going on.

LHINPA

Thanks again Wilma...I'll call on Monday.

oldmom

For those of you wanting updates on the folks in trouble for animal cruelty, check out the El Dorado Times for Oct. 1st.

He's in trouble again!

Teresa

Arrests made for stolen cattle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Staff reports
El Dorado Times
Wed Oct 01, 2008, 11:40 AM CDT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

El Dorado, Kan. -
The Butler County Sheriff's Office arrested two people Tuesday in connection with the theft of 18 head of cattle from southeast Butler County, according to Sheriff Craig Murphy.

Investigators continue the investigation and are looking at charging at least two more subjects in connection with these cattle thefts.

According to Murphy, on July 28, three head of cattle were stolen from 16001 SE Teter Rd., Leon ,resulting in a $2,500 loss. On Aug. 16, seven head of cattle were stolen from 3000 SE 50th, Leon, resulting in a loss of $7,000. Then on Sept. 2, eight head of cattle were stolen from 16693 SE Teter Rd., Leon, with a $9,200 loss. Total loss was placed at $18,700. All three cases appear to be related at this time.

Murphy said investigators were able to confirm that some of the stolen cattle were found to have been sold to a Livestock Auction in Newkirk, Okla. Two subjects were identified as selling the cattle to the auction, along with collection of evidence confirming the sale.

Friday afternoon  investigators arrested 58-year-old Billy G. Claycamp, 1341 Turkey, Howard, and 21-year-old Ryan W. Claycamp, 1827 SW 170th, Leon. Both men were charged with felony theft and contributing to child misconduct.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Lookatmeknow!!

This doesn't surprise me one bit.  I am at a loss for words!!!
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

DanCookson

Appears they got them to the sale before they had a chance to starve them to death

Lookatmeknow!!

(Laughing)  I never thought of that, You are funny Dan!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: 

Ok, I am just thinking about this situation that this man has gotten himself into.  He is now going to have to stand trial for 2 different events that has happened.  I think the man is going to prison, if not he needs to.  Also, help me child misconduct?  Never heard of that, so help me!!
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk