Turkey Road just came across scanner

Started by Devyn-Leann, March 11, 2008, 03:35:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devyn-Leann

It just came across the scanner that they've found a few dead ponies or horses dead on Turkey Road north of Howard, as well as a few other animals. Other horses were loose and running up and down the road. I believe the deputy said Clay Camp, but I could be wrong..as I was in the office and the scanner is in the dining room. Anyone know of a place called Clay Camp on Turkey Road? Or north of Howard? It's actually closer to Severy I guess. 

frawin

Is that the place just North of PawPaw then West a 1/2 mile on the South Side of the Road. They have Lions Tigers and all kinds of animals penned up there. I have a horse in the pasture just West of there.
Frank Winn

Devyn-Leann

Ahh, the place that borders Billy's grandmother Sylvia Crum's. Well, that's certainly not a place I'd want to trespass. Maybe I ought to go check on Sylvia's animals. They've been out there a few times in the past month, some quarrelling with the Elder's I believe.

frawin

That place borders the East side of the Elder place, and on  the South it would border Sylvia's palce as well. I would stay away from there until they find out if any of the Big Cats have escaped.
Frank

Devyn-Leann

Yes, I've called Bill and he's going up there when he gets home. He's much braver than me. One time John Ed told us about a monkey they had kept in the house when he was up there working on their furnace. I don't think it should be right for anyone to keep animals like that. Especially the lions and tigers.

frawin

I agree 100% and worry about my Mother-in-law all the time. It looks like pretty old junky pens they have back in there.

Lookatmeknow!!

Devyn how far is that from your house???  I guess I really don't know that place, but kinda know that area.  Who are the people that live there???
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Wilma

I thought Elk County had a statute making it illegal to have exotic animals.

Lookatmeknow!!

I have a little bit of information to share.  I was told that the tigers are no longer there.  The state took them away from the people.  I was also told that the dead animals were starved to death.  Not sure but I thought that I would share this with you all.  That is sick to let animals starve to death.  I hope if this is true that the people get in big trouble.  Who are these people anyways?
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Devyn-Leann

I'm not sure who they are but they came from El Doardo. They couldn't keep their animals there so they came here. Angie, they just had the tigers still in December. We were on the 4-wheeler checking on a fence that borders their place and saw the animal in a poor excuse for a pen.

Not sure what happened. Grandpa Dan thought they may have been starved to death as well. People like this make me sick. Get them out of here! If you can't afford to feed it, don't bring it home! ! !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk