new member # 340: momof 2boys

Started by Wilma, March 01, 2008, 07:16:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

Welcome to our forum, momof 2boys.  With 2 boys, I hope you have time to talk to us once in awhile.  Love hearing all about new members.

Janet Harrington

welcome momof2boys.  We hope you share with us some of your experiences of being a mom of 2 boys.

Mom70x7

I grew up in a house full of girls, but raised a bunch of boys, and I thoroughly enjoy hearing about the exploits of boys.

Post often!

And if you don't want to talk about the boys, there are plenty of other topics going on and maybe you can find some relief!  :D

Diane Amberg

Hi there!  Welcome to the home of some really nice folks. You must have some great stories. Share please.

momof 2boys

Why yes, I most certainly do have stories!!!  Take today for instance, I had to make a mad dash to El Dorado to the orthodontist to have my son's retainers repaired.  Seems he left them where the puppy found them.  Needless to say they were somewhat damaged.  The dentist's response, "Does your dog have straight teeth now?"  Luckily the repair was something he could easily fix and I was able to find humor in all of this.  --This time!

Lookatmeknow!!

Hey there Mom of 2 boys.  We could swipe stories.  I have 3 girls.  I bet that we could write a book about are kids that would be so funny!!  Welcome to the forum.  I just love it and hope that you enjoy it as much as I do. 
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Tobina+1

Ummm... so... did the retainers get REPLACED or REPAIRED???   :P  Guess that's the difference in BOYS and GIRLS!

momof 2boys

Luckily the dog didn't do much damage to the acrylic part of the retainer.  The orthodontist simply had to move the wire parts that had been bent out of shape.  Since this incident, my little angel has kept his retainer in the case and out of reach of the puppy.  Lesson learned!

Teresa

HI and welcome~
Glad to see you are posting.

Hop on over to the Roll Call  Thread in the Coffee Shop and tell us a bit about yourself and your family. ( who sounds like they keep you busy. )  :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk