HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SARGE

Started by Jo McDonald, March 01, 2008, 08:03:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jo McDonald

Happy Birthday, Jim,   We hope you have, many many more  Wishing you a wonderful day filled with love and laughter.

We love you!!
Auntie and Unclie
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Judy Harder

Happy Birthday Jim..........hope all your wishes come true.
AOYP

Oh, do we need to allert the fire departments when they light your candles?
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Bonnie M.

Happy Birthday, Sarge, from way out here in San Diego County!  Have a good day.
Bonnie

Diane Amberg

Hey, happy birthday from the cold but sunny east coast. Have a great one! :-*

Teresa

Happy Birthday Cuz~~
There is so many things I could do for you ..since it's your birthday.

I could wash your feet for you for your birthday present...  ::)  but I won't. ( That was a one time deal   ;D )
I could take the back roads and by looking through the steering wheel , drive you somewhere via the ditch, but I won't.
I could take you snipe hunting...but I won't.
I could have you hold your fist in front of your face and convince you that I couldn't move it~~~ >:(  but I won't.
I could try to talk you into biting a fish's float.. but I won't.
I could hide under a bed and grab your leg in the dark... but I won't.
I could convince you that toads who pee on you will give you warts forever.... but I won't.

:angel:

I could also take you to the park and walk up behind you all the way to the top of the slide so you wouldn't fall and help you go down... not just once but many times. ( Like you did)
I could take you to the Elk Falls dam and hold your hand so you could get closer to the water without falling in.. ( like you did)
I could let you tag along with me even though you know you are a pain in the butt. ( Like you did)
You could fall and skin your knee and I could carry you for awhile back to Grandma's house...( Like You did)
I could talk your mom into letting me take you to the scary movie ( The Blob) and buy you ( Like you did)
I could encourage you to continue to write and do the things that you do so well.. hoping you know after all these years, I'm proud of you and that I'm so glad we're family.  ( which we both do)

~~~
Happy Birthday to my still handsome and funny cousin. Who will always.. ALWAYS be -er than me!

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Sarge

Thanks to all of you for the birthday wishes. And Twee, a special thanks to you. That was one of the best birthday presents I ever got.
the older I get the more I know how little I knew when I knew it all

Rudy Taylor

Happy birthday, Sarge!  And I still want to do that feature story on you.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Janet Harrington

Hey, Happy Birthday, Sarge.  Hope you have a great day or had a great day since I don't really know when your birthday is.

greatguns

Mom70x7

Happy Birthday, Sarge.

Rudy - when you do that feature, make sure you talk to Teresa as well!  ;D  ;D  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk