Better Fill up today

Started by frawin, February 28, 2008, 03:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

Sept 08 Crude settled at $123.26 down $2.23 on the day, Aug 08 Natural Gas closed at $9.06 on the day, down $0.263. Crude and natural Gas have come down considerably this week. If demand stays down or continues to drop, Iran doesn't get to horsey, we don't have a lot of Gulf Area Hurricane threats and the dollar will improve some, we could see crude down more.
I think the longs in the NYMEX are trying to roll out of some of their positions, in light of the SEM Group Bankruptcy Filing.

Teresa

I didn't realize it, but these coupons are good for one gallon of gas at most retailers.

I have seen them around, but never knew what they were good for.

You probably have one lying around somewhere.

Make sure you use it before it expires.

Scroll down

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

sixdogsmom

;D ;D ;D
and you get a little bonus cash beside!
Edie

frawin

The day will come when you will need more than that for a gallon of gas, infact there won't be enough to go around at any price.

Diane Amberg

Ours actually went down to about $3.79 .9   On a summer weekend no less. I was surprised. When it gets past $5.00 to stay, I'll get a bike or moped or something.

W. Gray

Diane,

Isn't that what you said when gas hit $3.00 and if it got to 4.00.....
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

frawin

Waldo, we will see what she says when it goes by $5.00.

Catwoman

Gas was actually 3.49 in Wichita today...I had to look twice to make sure and then almost had an accident doing so...who would have ever thought I'd consider that to be CHEAP.

Diane Amberg

Alright you two guys, I've already cut way back on my driving. They won't let me keep a horse here in town or my problem would be solved. We'll see what's next. :laugh: I have a grocery store close enough to walk to, but it's up hill both ways, so I won't do that until I'm desperate.

sixdogsmom

Maybe we can all go to Delaware someday to see the uphill both ways hill. Might be worth the trip (not to mention blue crab).
Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk